• Yes

Votes: 3,008 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 1,048 25.8%

• Total voters

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Thanks for the zippyshare links
Amazed it's not the default upload site now that nopy is dead considering how great zippyshare is compared to every other filesharing site.
I will take 500MB multi-part limitation over the 1.5GB bandwidth limit from mega any day
MEGA limit can be solved by a VPN.just change a IP,MEGA is the most fastest one.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there any reason to leave the QoS club if you have atm card and code? Are there any scenes outside of that glorified gallery?

Sep 29, 2019
MEGA limit can be solved by a VPN.just change a IP,MEGA is the most fastest one.
Meanwhile zippyshare requires no VPN at all and you can download as many files at the same time as you want.
So you don't have to deal with paying for a VPN or trying to find a non-shitty free one.
As far as speed goes I can never get anything faster than 15MB/s on mega so it's not exactly great in terms of speed, just better than the ultra slow ones like anonfiles and the like.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Is there any reason to leave the QoS club if you have atm card and code? Are there any scenes outside of that glorified gallery?
nope, you only need 500 dollars, reset game each time to purchase other things, seems balloon scene is bugged, i got error

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
ignore voting not sure how anyone can say this was a "good" game its not, its pretty buggy in 3D mode, boring and repetitive, no reason to feel anything for the dude, becomes total beta bitch licking cheating wife toes, and filming her with other dudes, pathetic.
other NTR games at lease try make you feel something for MC, here didn't care at all, similar to that heaven and hell game i didn't feel bad when my heaven wife was stolen she was just given to you at start of game you just met the girl.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
This isn't the kind of ntr I was expecting. You have a choice here: come along willingly and be a good little cuck boi, or not.. i guess. what kind of ntr was this? netorare was the absolutely abhorent forced cheating, netori was you cucking your wife..
Was this netorase, where you willingly watch her cuck you? what other ntr genres were there?
ye, it's netorase

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
tried it and the english translation isnt very good, it kind of just drops you into the game with no real instructions gives you the ability to swap your model but that does nothing, i think you can confront yor wife but nothing comes of it like most people said its a pretty boring waste of potential game which is too bad because the wife looks hot.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, just finished all the content, and I've just gotta say this is the epitome of "Shoulda just made a VN". Great Cgs, sub par and pointless everything else.

Reactions: Doxxi

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
So, just finished all the content, and I've just gotta say this is the epitome of "Shoulda just made a VN". Great Cgs, sub par and pointless everything else.
That was my guess at first glance, FMC looks great, but premise and gameplay seem meh if not blatantly bad.

Bonesman

Jun 3, 2018
very disappointing, just receive a few gold and you can unlock all cgs, i tought the wife slowy by slowy gets blacked, but it's not

Last edited:

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
I likethis creator works.
But most are not available.
Can someone tell me where i can find other ntrworld games

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I'm into this stuff but even I couldn't make it through this trash game. The whole interface is so rough and confusing plus barely any build up to any cheating, its instant BBC queen, boring. Maybe a straight cuck would like this game, MAYBE.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes