Did you like QOS Wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3,034 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,051 25.7%

• Total voters

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
That was my guess at first glance, FMC looks great, but premise and gameplay seem meh if not blatantly bad.
At first, when messing around in the opening segment and finding that some of the hiding locations/doors that can be partially opened, I thought it would be a kind of mystery NTR game where the man's pov was all about exploring and discovering scenes of his wife's bbc addiction, kind of like the male pov in games like President Yukino; and where playing as the wife sets up these scenes to be discovered. Unfortunately, everything of value in this game is a glorified gallery with barely any integration into any of the other parts of the 'game'.

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Yeah the sequel, i cant find it anywhere
I played almost all the RPGgames by this GameDeveloper such as the picture shown,but all his game have only one taste,with low pictures and a few texts,all are simple RPGs.I am sure you will be very disappointed after you really played all his games. 捕获.PNG
here we go agian

Sep 29, 2019
No English language support.
The English on this version was just MTL by the author but yeah I understand.
Was just asking in case someone had more games from this circle/group.

I played almost all the RPGgames by this GameDeveloper such as the picture shown,but all his game have only one taste,with low pictures and a few texts,all are simple RPGs.I am sure you will be very disappointed after you really played all his games. View attachment 1605672
here we go agianMega
That's the first one
For some reason it has the exact same name as the sequel.
I even managed to find a supposed link to the sequel but I can't download because it requires a premium rapidgator account. Doubt anybody here pays for rapidgator but here it is regardless (!!! if you do happen to download this be sure to check for viruses and all that !!!)
I found a version of this game without any DRM and uploaded here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulldozer47

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
Well that was disappointing. After some slightly buggy a annoying gameplay, I ran into a game-breaking bug where if you change your character during one of the scenes in the gallery room, it exits you from that scene. But the door of that room is still locked and there's no way to get back in and do anything.

Not-so-pro tip: If you're on PC and just want to see the pictures, open the folder and go to img/pictures. Don't even need to launch the game.

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
So you just buy items to unlock CG? Do the game even have progressing, aside from that work travel option to trigger the first event?

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
I have been playing for a while but only getting the one scene from coming back home. How can I make progress?

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
The English on this version was just MTL by the author but yeah I understand.
Was just asking in case someone had more games from this circle/group.

That's the first one
For some reason it has the exact same name as the sequel.
I even managed to find a supposed link to the sequel but I can't download because it requires a premium rapidgator account. Doubt anybody here pays for rapidgator but here it is regardless
Just saying but if you look closely the names do vary by just one or two characters, the rest is the same though.

Also I’m not sure that file is legit, if it was filed under “girlcelly” in some suspicious site then it’s most likely a dummy file with some padding to match the file size of the original. It’s sort of a scam by someone taking the girlcelly name to spread malware or boost premium account sales.

Sep 29, 2019
Just saying but if you look closely the names do vary by just one or two characters, the rest is the same though.

Also I’m not sure that file is legit, if it was filed under “girlcelly” in some suspicious site then it’s most likely a dummy file with some padding to match the file size of the original. It’s sort of a scam by someone taking the girlcelly name to spread malware or boost premium account sales.
I have no idea if the file is legitimate or not. But you could be right (I edited the post with a warning to anybody in the future who tries to download it). Regardless since it requires a premium rapidgator account to download I will never find out considering I might as well just buy the actual game if I was willing to spend $15

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone with just the gallery file?
Gameplay is a mess and weird ._. that idk what to do after Business Trip and QOS Club.
Like just spam work for money then unlock a spade scene but nothing actually changed??

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Anyone with just the gallery file?
Gameplay is a mess and weird ._. that idk what to do after Business Trip and QOS Club.
Like just spam work for money then unlock a spade scene but nothing actually changed??
That's it. Congrats, you discovered the entire game.

Reactions: TG-B

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't get the cabinet scene to work.

When I pick it I can go to the bedroom and "get rejected"... that's all. And after that I can't get back into the blue laser room as it's locked.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes