Did you like QOS Wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3,008 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 1,048 25.8%

• Total voters

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Ah, it's ok guys. Most of these NTR Games are the same anyways. I'll tell you what she really loves and it's not her husband like the creator suggests, she loves being pampered and taken care of on one end by her husband, and getting a big dick on the other hand behind her husband's back. And then she begins to love trying to make her hubby into a submissive little bitch, and to start pampering her new master as well, all because he's got a few extra inches below the belt. All the while the husband never gets shit for his troubles other than watching some other guy with his wife, and apparently wears a chastity belt at her behest, while he brings home the check and takes care of her because the other guy can't be bothered to bring home a check or be committed to her for anything other than more pussy. Don't know where you all come from, but where I'm from that's called being a leach, and or a parasite. Not Love. And anyway it's nothing new or groundbreaking, just saved you from having to play the game. But reviews on this game are in the shitter anyway so you probably ain't missing anything. And if you happen to like the genre, didn't mean to offend, it's just literally the same thing over, and over again with every NTR game just with new characters and maybe different settings. But everything points to this game just being another quick money grabber and nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koyrx and Unsafe

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This isn't the kind of ntr I was expecting. You have a choice here: come along willingly and be a good little cuck boi, or not.. i guess. what kind of ntr was this? netorare was the absolutely abhorent forced cheating, netori was you cucking your wife..
Was this netorase, where you willingly watch her cuck you? what other ntr genres were there?

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
This isn't the kind of ntr I was expecting. You have a choice here: come along willingly and be a good little cuck boi, or not.. i guess. what kind of ntr was this? netorare was the absolutely abhorent forced cheating, netori was you cucking your wife..
Was this netorase, where you willingly watch her cuck you? what other ntr genres were there?
there is MomNTR too, there is not an actual name, but exists

xyxychrome

Dec 13, 2017
Whew lad, I just can't with that fucking description, lmfao. This is one of the fetishes it's okay to kink shame IMO.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I came for the girl, but got NTR for plate and dessert in other words PAIN.

but i give it a try because the artstyle looks interesting

croPath

May 10, 2017
Downloaded to check myself. There's a lot of images, but it's just shittons of variation of a handful of scenes. Goes like this:
- 3 main QOS scenes with just.. dozens of variants, for tattoos and other randomness
- 1 femdom scene with the husband, foot job, a dozen variants
- 1 short peak from inside the closet QOS scene, barely there, maybe 5 images total
- Lot of 16 bit scenes that look super lazy, these were clearly shoehorned in to replace CG's they never bothered to complete

This had the makings of a good NTR game and they gave up, like.. 1/3rd of the way through or the artist jumped, so they filled the gaps in with some lazy, lazy shit. Not worth the time irrespective of the NTR, it's just bad.
dude you can play the CG version of the scenes, its more like 12 scenes total. Did you even unlock the QOS club?

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the zippyshare links
Amazed it's not the default upload site now that nopy is dead considering how great zippyshare is compared to every other filesharing site.
I will take 500MB multi-part limitation over the 1.5GB bandwidth limit from mega any day

Reactions: Red Sense Games
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes