Did you like QOS Wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3,013 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 1,049 25.8%

• Total voters
Mar 26, 2022
So, i played this game, and while i share the same feeling as this is just too short, i must give credit to the author (Who is chinnese, not japanese) for trying to grasp around this fetish.
I think the main reason it has so little material, is because the author risked money and time at developing this.
If you look at their games, author has a single art style for these games. However, this last one looks like it was commisioned as it's a much better art than what actually is seen on other games. And looks like it worked, yes, as ironic as it seems, this game sold, and sold a lot in comparission with other NTRworld games.
I follow NTR in Twitter and Pixiv, and has announced QOSMILF, same theme, but with a mom getting blacked by her son's black friend. However, from what author has posted, this new game is gonna be larger and have more things.
NTRworld is pretty chill, they will answer if you ask. And is currently asking for a translator for QOSMILF.

Reactions: LazwelX and skee23
Jan 23, 2019
Hmmm... I think, is developing . is developing by different author, .

Reactions: Andereltyrant7
Mar 26, 2022
Hmmm... I think, is developing . is developing by different author, .
Yeah, i think this will be for the better. The first one was written by NTRworld and had some issues. When i looked at the new one on DL i noticed this new studio added their own stuff like being able to call her, receive messages, and monitor her. Tho this doesn't look like it will have a QoS club and will focus on other things.

Reactions: Shadow-Dark-one
Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, i think this will be for the better. The first one was written by NTRworld and had some issues. When i looked at the new one on DL i noticed this new studio added their own stuff like being able to call her, receive messages, and monitor her. Tho this doesn't look like it will have a QoS club and will focus on other things.
I also will be wait for QOSMilf, it looks like a bigger game than first QOSWife and have several characters with love/corruption mechanic. And there is no 3D.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
the game feels less like a story driven game and more like a CG gallery that needs to be unlocked through money. everything has already been done but you need to unlock the paywall of the husband's awareness to his wife's infidelity. The only event that feels simultaneous is the one where you come home from the business trip for the first time

Mar 26, 2022
I bring News, NTRworld posted an announcement on twitter, an ASMR But what i find interesting is that it's a Chinese VA. Feels a bit weird, but i really hope he uses VA for QOSmilf.

He did the same with QOSwife, but i think they are using a cheaper VA.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes