Did you like QOS Wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3,013 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 1,049 25.8%

• Total voters

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So was this game ever fixed properly? Also where did the guy get money for a second game after how bad this one was?

Mar 26, 2022
The second one is dissapointing as fuck... it feels like dude cut corners on everything.
Well, yeah, he did. This game was not made by NTRworld, and new dev made it in a really short time. After you play it, you feel like it could have been better to just make a VN. Using RPGM seems pointless if there is almost no interaction and a very linear storytelling.
And looks like NTRworld apparently did it because people was asking for it, i mean the chinnese public.
Now NTRworld is focusing on QOSMILF which, when you look at it, it has a massive content.

DA1725

May 8, 2021
I played this game some time ago but now its showing a black screen, I have tried redownloading from different sources but same issue. Any help ?

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
Is there any chance of someone doing a fixed English translation for this, or is it just not worth the effort?

hkt8113

Apr 9, 2022
[QUOTE = "meiyaoba, bài đăng: 7375035, thành viên: 2070507"]
Tôi đã chơi gần như tất cả các trò chơi RPG của GameDeveloper này, chẳng hạn như hình ảnh được hiển thị , nhưng tất cả trò chơi của anh ấy chỉ có một hương vị duy nhất, với hình ảnh thấp và một vài văn bản, tất cả đều là game nhập vai đơn giản. trò chơi của mình. View attachment 1605672
đây chúng ta đi agian Mega
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
bạn có thể gửi cho tôi lưu dữ liệu được không QOSWIFE: 3 làm ơn❤❤

parogide

Feb 8, 2021
anyone know this game artist's name?..the art looks dope
According to DLSite here

it looks like "The CG is painted by the Nanquan Cockroach Wolf"
but that didnt come up with much so i searched for the artists names in japanese kanji "南拳蟑狼"
and found these:

which seems to match the art style in this game.

I hope this helps, as I agree that the art is really good :)

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
QOSMILF out

Hoping for either hentai-sharing or a hero to post it cuz no way am i buying that overpriced game
I mean it's $18. Imo it doesn't seem too bad, just an extra $5. But also the game isn't translated right? I just checked and it said Chinese-simplified

Lusent

Dec 19, 2017
QOSMILF out

Hoping for either hentai-sharing or a hero to post it cuz no way am i buying that overpriced game
theres a hero already but its currently only shared at a chinese forum. you need to login to the chinese forum to download it and the site only take chinese emails to register lol

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes