Did you like QOS Wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3,013 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 1,049 25.8%

• Total voters

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, this is indeed the latest version of nwjs... Have you tried reinstalling it? I just had a problem that even with the latest version of this application, an error popped up, "The user is not found, you need to upgrade to the latest version", reinstalling helped.

Reactions: Ezz007

Ezz007

Apr 2, 2023
Yes, this is indeed the latest version of nwjs... Have you tried reinstalling it? I just had a problem that even with the latest version of this application, an error popped up, "The user is not found, you need to upgrade to the latest version", reinstalling helped.
let me ask something maybe iam stupid :poop: How do u use it ? I downloaded 32 version and then normally open it and then trying to open the game directly .Is there another way to activite it? :unsure:

Reactions: suwarkal

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
let me ask something maybe iam stupid :poop: How do u use it ? I downloaded 32 version and then normally open it and then trying to open the game directly .Is there another way to activite it? :unsure:
If you have a 32-bit Windows system, then, accordingly, you need to download an x86 (32-bit) application, but not at the expense of the application itself, you do not need to run it, before starting the game, you need the very presence of an installed application

Reactions: Ezz007

Ezz007

Apr 2, 2023
If you have a 32-bit Windows system, then, accordingly, you need to download an x86 (32-bit) application, but not at the expense of the application itself, you do not need to run it, before starting the game, you need the very presence of an installed application
I failed :cry: but Thanks alot for the Help :)

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
I failed :cry: but Thanks alot for the Help :)
I just tried to download the game and run it... "nw.exe" you run it in the folder with the game or "Game.exe" ? I just tried to run it now "Game.exe" and I got some kind of error, but at startup "nw.exe" the game started without any problems...

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes