Screen_Shot_2022-10-12_at_6.16.08_PM.png

Overview:
This mod adds:
- a custom name option
- incest storyline
- dialogue edits for natural flow

Updated: 24.09.2023
Game/Creator: Qprey: Escape from Lake Thing
Modder: jospaghettio, fictitious (v0.1, v0.2)
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC

Bro Sis

Mom Son

Android*
apk
*Thanks to cebs
Or download from F95 server

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
So the mom/son mod doesn't appear to change anything? Still calling her Claudia, no son/mom dialogue at all.

What does it change exactly?
Definitely mom son dialogue. Hundreds of individual changes. If you're seeing "Claudia" then the patch hasn't been applied correctly would be my guess. Did you see the custom MC name function?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Didn't checked all scenes, but there are parts like this in sis-bro patch, I tried without any other mod and it was like this. And I tried with multi-mod as well and not sure why your mod not working with multi-mod, but it breaks multi-mod choice helps, etc.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Didn't checked all scenes, but there are parts like this in sis-bro patch, I tried without any other mod and it was like this. And I tried with multi-mod as well and not sure why your mod not working with multi-mod, but it breaks multi-mod choice helps, etc.

View attachment 3012225
Thanks for the info. I'll check the script out later and correct this error.
Edit: fixed
On the compatability issue, it's not unusual for mods to be mutually incompatible. So, if you want to use this mod, I guess you'll have to apply it without any others. Whatever you choose, enjoy.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. I'll check the script out later and correct this error.
Edit: fixed
On the compatability issue, it's not unusual for mods to be mutually incompatible. So, if you want to use this mod, I guess you'll have to apply it without any others. Whatever you choose, enjoy.
yo man i think bro sis patch it's not working well, i installed it where you said but first it doesn't asks me to replace anything and second at least in first 5 minutes of gameplay names ar Mc and caludia and they refer to them as bro and sis.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
yo man i think bro sis patch it's not working well, i installed it where you said but first it doesn't asks me to replace anything and second at least in first 5 minutes of gameplay names ar Mc and caludia and they refer to them as bro and sis.
???
Maybe post a screenshot of what you mean.

Copy all 66 files in the mod and paste them inside the game folder.

The very first line of the game asks you what name you want for the MC. If you pasted the files in game and you don't see that question, then you can try deleting the game and doing a clean install.

I tested the mod today, and it works fine.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
???
Maybe post a screenshot of what you mean.

If you weren't asked to overwrite anything then you pasted the files in the wrong place.

Copy all 66 files in the mod and paste them inside the game folder.

The very first line of the game asks you what name you want for the MC. If you pasted the files in game and you don't see that question, then you can try deleting the game and doing a clean install.

I tested the mod today, and it works fine.
the question was aked to me yes but as i said i didnt have to replace anything, i should have placed the files in the rigth place, inside game folder, i mean the folder called game.
do you know for which files it should ask the replacement ?
inside game folder i have audio folder, cache folder, gui folder, tl folder and audio.rpa file, images.rpa, script_version(txt file) and scripts.rpa
these ones
EDIT : tried again , no replecement asked to me
EDIT 2 : claudia , if i installed the patch in right place, is still called by her name ?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
the question was aked to me yes but as i said i didnt have to replace anything, i should have placed the files in the rigth place, inside game folder, i mean the folder called game.
do you know for which files it should ask the replacement ?
inside game folder i have audio folder, cache folder, gui folder, tl folder and audio.rpa file, images.rpa, script_version(txt file) and scripts.rpa
these ones
EDIT : tried again , no replecement asked to me
EDIT 2 : claudia , if i installed the patch in right place, is still called by her name ?
Argh. I wrote the read me txt for an unren'ed game version. My mistake. I have to change the wording. Shame.

Correction:
I've updated the installation instructions.
Copy all .rpy files in the mod and paste them in the game folder. That's all you need to do. You won't be asked to overwrite anything.

claudia , if i installed the patch in right place, is still called by her name ?
The sister's name is Claudia. So, her name tag will appear as "Claudia". And MC will call her by that name. They aren't called "Bro" and "Sis" and they don't(normally) say that to each other. They use their first names. I thought this was obvious.

This is the way it should be. Post a like if you agree or post what you think should be different.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
This is the way it should be. Post a like if you agree or post what you think should be different.
no no it's ok, just wanted to understand if mod was working as intended.
OK so i put the files in folder called "game" and no file were replaced , i'll try and let you know if i still have problems.
Thanks for the help

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Finally getting around to this. Using the Mom-son version. I wish you hadn't changed so much of the dialogue, the original writing was good, and there are no objective improvements IMO. You just change a lot of story elements from the original for no reason. Yea, there are parts that require rewriting to make sense, but a lot of the changes go way beyond that. Thanks for the patches, they're great, but just some feedback for any future endeavors.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Finally getting around to this. Using the Mom-son version. I wish you hadn't changed so much of the dialogue, the original writing was good, and there are no objective improvements IMO. You just change a lot of story elements from the original for no reason. Yea, there are parts that require rewriting to make sense, but a lot of the changes go way beyond that. Thanks for the patches, they're great, but just some feedback for any future endeavors.
You may have noticed that two names are on the op. I began my work after the original modder stopped updating. The stylistic changes were done primarily before me. My contribution is the mom son context. But then later also completing the bro sis version. Not rewriting the original dialogue from the developer. I agree that the original text was ok. But I naively based my mom son work on the original modders text thinking it was the original. After I.discovered the truth, I couldn't be bothered to revert back to the original. My apologies. The dev coded this game in a really inconvenient format with over 60 separate scripts. Glad you enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You may have noticed that two names are on the op. I began my work after the original modder stopped updating. The stylistic changes were done primarily before me. My contribution is the mom son context. But then later also completing the bro sis version. Not rewriting the original dialogue from the developer. I agree that the original text was ok. But I naively based my mom son work on the original modders text thinking it was the original. After I.discovered the truth, I couldn't be bothered to revert back to the original. My apologies. The dev coded this game in a really inconvenient format with over 60 separate scripts. Glad you enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for the feedback.
Ah got it thanks for the reply and information. Yea, I feel like he wanted to insert some tension in John and Claudia's relationship to make it seem like they had grown apart, but went a bit too far resulting in an entirely different character for John. I don't have any particular affinity for how he's originally written, but I don't much like when modders deviate from the original story more than required unless it's specified as a rewrite. Also some other smaller dialogue changes regarding hobbies, speech patterns, temperament, etc. are a bit jarring.

Good to know that later content will be more faithful to the original, thanks again for all your hard work. I've modded some games myself (Happy Summer by Caizer, no longer doing that one as I'm not fond of the dev's process, and Curvy Cougar Street by Chaixas) so I know how it gets.

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Did the original game include incest, and was then modified later to agree to Patreon's terms of service? Or is this patch some kind of fan-made rendition of what the dialogue would be like if they were family?

Dec 21, 2022
I mean it doesn't fit well her being the mother since it's said several times that she goes to college. She has a milf's body though so understandable.

Edit: Alright no. Shit makes no sense either way. Claudia recalls the past with John like they are together since then but it doesn't make sense at all. So mother/son and sister/brother make no sense at all. Guess I'm going to play it default.

Last edited: