VN - Ren'Py - Completed - QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.2 Extended] [Rwocie]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Really enjoyed the game it's a kinetic novel. But enjoyed the reading part and visuals. MC is not a big pervert who ogles and dreams to bang the other female character like in many other games. This is a big plus for me but maybe a big negative for others. Dev said he will concentrate more on erotc - horror part than the sexual relationship between the characters. I'm glad he has the courage to try something unique in this field. Yeah we have seen this in movies but it's super fresh in this gaming field. Surely many will disappoint because of this part but there is ton other games which will satisfy their needs. This is a good start keep up the good work dev.

If you are looking for a game with lot of
    lewd scenes this is not the game for you. If you are here to bang that Milf character yeah it's not the game for you. If you are looking to try something fresh play this game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

Fantastic start to a game, isn't to short, great visuals and you can tell the story is going somewhere...shame there is no incest :cautious: I'm sure a lovly F95 member will fix that though :p

Other than the lack of incest though it really is a great game, my only change would be add incest and maybe make it so we can change both their names...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3217864

The overall storyline looks promising. But no explanation is given for why his brother's fiancé is quarantining alone with him. Maybe his brother will join afterwards, donno. The renders look nice and so does the little animations. Play time is about 20 minutes. No major scenes yet. I think an IC patch where she is his sister or something would fix the missing storyline explanation.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

piv

Absolutely an excellent starting episode, the story seems to become soon very interesting! Wonderful graphic, animations at top, and she (unluckly, there's only one woman at the moment...) is a bomb!
    It's not possible to "see" so much in this first release, and I hope in a ic-patch too. I'll play next release for sure!