RPGM Completed QrinSway Ep. 1 & 2 [Final] [Aburasobabiyori]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JustForFun24

Aug 3, 2017
How do you remove the symbol?
It's been a while since I played this, but from memory I feel like you'll just need to (Right click the game folder and choose the second last option "Rename" or click the folder to highlight then click once more to rename), if either does not work I'll re-download and retrace. Hopes this helps you.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
unplayeble i have this whit the game.
1570546067417.png
and my comphas antivirus and its saying nothing about that
does this whit both games.
remove the chinese/japanese symbol from the main folder map name

Mr. Bonkers

Apr 20, 2019
The creator of this game has made 2 QrinsWay games, the first one containing 2 episodes (both uploaded here) and then QrinsWay 2, containing the third episode. I would link it but I've only just joined this community. There's also been 3 other games: Tiny King, Terrible laboratory and Lucia Script. The latter 2 are actually full rpg games, and not just the "mess about with a character for 20min" style like QrinsWay. Highly recommended by me + the machine translations I've used for them are good for a quick chuckle.
I know exactly how you feel, I've done all possible playthroughs on all of these games (besides one of the Lucia scenes... might replay again to get to that) and I still want more, I haven't found anything that even comes close to the quality of these games though. Also, the girls are exactly what I look for. There's a chance that aburasobabiyori is simply completely unique in what he makes, which would be a massive shame...
Hello, I'm currently obsessed with all those games you mentioned and am looking for more from this guy.
Currently trying to get the bathhouse edition of this game and more translations from his others. Lmao. Downloaded this for the fun of it and now it's become one of my biggest guilty pleasures to play.
Lucia Script and Terrible Laboratory were honestly some of my favorite RPGM games I played here.

agoodsirknight

Mar 13, 2021
Hello, I'm currently obsessed with all those games you mentioned and am looking for more from this guy.
Currently trying to get the bathhouse edition of this game and more translations from his others. Lmao. Downloaded this for the fun of it and now it's become one of my biggest guilty pleasures to play.
Lucia Script and Terrible Laboratory were honestly some of my favorite RPGM games I played here.
Hey, do you still have the file ?. can i bother you to reupload it, because all the link is broken right now please ?. thanks in advance btw.

agoodsirknight

Mar 13, 2021
If anybody still have both eps 1 and 2 translated file, can someone please reupload it ?. the links are broken right now, thanks

Mr. Bonkers

Apr 20, 2019
Hey, do you still have the file ?. can i bother you to reupload it, because all the link is broken right now please ?. thanks in advance btw.
Sorry, I don't know how to reupload them on this site. The downloads seem to be working for me? What problem are you having?

3Count2down1

Jun 4, 2018
In case you weren't aware yet, the author actually released a new game some 2 weeks ago called (Monster Fight) The gameplay is very similar to the rest of his RPGMakerMV games like Kung Fu Grand King and QrinsWay 3, so mostly a walk-interact sim, but still thoroughly enjoyable and playable with mouse only. Also, luckily no optional scat scenes this time.

if this is your first time playing an untranslated MV game, they're really easy to hook into and machine-translate in real time, click for the patch and for the tool that will perform the translation. I haven't had any trouble with these in the 2 years I've used them but the setup may take some trial and error.
They're highly capable tools with a lot of options, but 99% of the time you simply run the patch exe, select the game exe, and just click next until it's done it's thing. Then you just launch the game, then the translator, and you're ready to play! Great for new games like this when there hasn't been time for a full translation patch yet.

And if you're really thirsting for more, check out his . He regularly posts updates regarding his work, trials for upcoming works, and sometimes even additional content!

Enjoy ^-^

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes