RPGM QRoss – NTR Escape – My Double Cucked GF

Aug 14, 2017
When you came to f95 you agreed with the rules of the forum:
"
Requests
Before making a request, check to see if the version has already been uploaded or requested
Don't ask for games / comics / others that haven't been released yet
Games / comics / others must be understandable by English speakers
Don't ask for newer versions in the game thread, instead create a request
Failure to follow the "Request Template" present on each section, will result in rejection

Reporting people
Everyone has the option to report users and should do so if they feel it's necessary. Make sure to write a clear and detailed report about the situation, giving quotes and links of the threads in question (even if they have since been deleted), and include screenshots if appropriate
If you have a problem with a Moderator, contact a Staff Member or open a Support Ticket
If you have a problem with a Staff Member, contact F95 and Sam via Support Ticket
"

If you are an adult user who made a mistake and created 2 identical topics, you have the opportunity to contact the moderator yourself and solve the problem. You, having made a mistake, are waiting for someone else to solve it for you. Deliberately misleading users. Some users are waiting for news in one topic, others in another, and you wait and do nothing.
Do not forget the rules of the forum and the fact that you yourself should also help the forum, especially in correcting your mistakes. You have enough authority to solve this problem with the moderator yourself, in principle I am not going to do it for you. If you are satisfied with the fact that your 2 topics only confuse people, then you can continue to do nothing ...
a34dc01363dc79ddad7a5f6b6e6cec13.jpg

UPD:

Dear Rick,

Sorry for the meme, just opened your profile and read the messages which you usually write....:cry: I would recommend you to chill out. If you want, you can speak with me about your emotional problems in private. I will gladly help you out because I also faced many of them. I'm serious now.

If you just want to continue groundless criticism, I will not answer any of your messages because it seems that we could not build a constructive adult communication.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Sincerely Yours,
Sasha

Last edited:

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
how to debug black screen? When i choose 1 os 2 guys then i have black screen and only health bar see... Music play and i can open menu but game is hide after black screen

Latamentia

Sep 16, 2020
I had the same problem, which is not really a problem by the way, but don't worry it's not "really a problem".
This problem happens because you try to trigger an old event at a time in the game when it should not happen.
To stop having this problem, you just have to find the event that allows you to move forward in the story.

And for this, you just need to find it and if my memories is good, you need to go to south of the map (after some hallways with zombies...), you will be in a map with buildings and multiple objects that will form a kind of maze..

At this time, search the different areas that are accessible to you from this place and you should find.
The majority of the "triggers" will all be there anyway.

Don't lose your time at the north, it's useless, except in the shop where there are one or two event.

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
I had the same problem, which is not really a problem by the way, but don't worry it's not "really a problem".
This problem happens because you try to trigger an old event at a time in the game when it should not happen.
To stop having this problem, you just have to find the event that allows you to move forward in the story.

And for this, you just need to find it and if my memories is good, you need to go to south of the map (after some hallways with zombies...), you will be in a map with buildings and multiple objects that will form a kind of maze..

At this time, search the different areas that are accessible to you from this place and you should find.
The majority of the "triggers" will all be there anyway.

Don't lose your time at the north, it's useless, except in the shop where there are one or two event.
You can't do anything because the screen is black. I do not know what are you talking about. I trigger scenes and then the screen goes black