Tool QSP QSP Player With Video Support Written In Qt

JustinCause

Jan 15, 2024
Its Blank all I have are the four buttons in the top left but none of them do anything and I can't figure out how to play Clean Slate

Normally when I try QSP games I instantly delete them do to it being blank, but all QSP games I've tried in the past launched from the game files but Clean Slate didn't have a way to launch it so I downloaded QSP 1.9 like Clean Slate suggests but still can't play the game, I really don't Like QSP (so far in my 6+ time using it of which only one actually worked but I instantly broke it by closing all the tabs)

Also the installation guides on the games pages say extract and run but there is nothing to run there is a QSP file but if I click or open with it brings up the option to search the app store for something to open it with, even though I also have QSP 1.9, when I open the QSP file in the QSP folder its just blank like I said above.

I have Clean Slate and Girls Life both have QSP files that I can't open and I have the Qqsp-1.9.0 since the Clean Slate post on here says its required and I used that link to download it but still not working, when I've tried QSP games in the past they all worked even though I didn't have QSP on my computer, SaraGame is a QSP game, that worked fine when I played that just before I tried playing Clean Slate. Didn't really enjoy SaraGame due to the QSP style though so I deleted it pretty quickly but I wanna give Clean Slate and Girls Life a chance.

Last edited:

JustinCause

Jan 15, 2024
Its Blank all I have are the four buttons in the top left but none of them do anything and I can't figure out how to play Clean Slate

Normally when I try QSP games I instantly delete them do to it being blank, but all QSP games I've tried in the past launched from the game files but Clean Slate didn't have a way to launch it so I downloaded QSP 1.9 like Clean Slate suggests but still can't play the game, I really don't Like QSP (so far in my 6+ time using it of which only one actually worked but I instantly broke it by closing all the tabs)

Also the installation guides on the games pages say extract and run but there is nothing to run there is a QSP file but if I click or open with it brings up the option to search the app store for something to open it with, even though I also have QSP 1.9, when I open the QSP file in the QSP folder its just blank like I said above.

I have Clean Slate and Girls Life both have QSP files that I can't open and I have the Qqsp-1.9.0 since the Clean Slate post on here says its required and I used that link to download it but still not working, when I've tried QSP games in the past they all worked even though I didn't have QSP on my computer, SaraGame is a QSP game, that worked fine when I played that just before I tried playing Clean Slate. Didn't really enjoy SaraGame due to the QSP style though so I deleted it pretty quickly but I wanna give Clean Slate and Girls Life a chance.
Forget helping me no need now I've deleted QSP 1.9 and Clean Slate and Girls Life and i don't plan on ever playing a QSP game again, only way I will is if people port them to other types of game, I feel like HTML is the best option IMO for a QSP game to be turned into