Seeking Quality games with cartoon artstyle

PARADOXXXnsfw

Dec 17, 2022
No anime, no 3d.

I'm looking for charming original designs and artstyles with character. Also by cartoon I don't mean rule 34 of popular cartoon characters, I mean a western animation artstyle that doesn't look exactly like everything else on this website.

Erotic games have so much potential to be great and bursting with creativity and charm, it's really frustrating to see the same anime bullshit and honey select models popping up between RPG maker grinds. I get that people like anime a lot and I agree that when it's done right it can be excellent (some of my favourite shows are anime despite my aversion to the genre because theyre just that good) but most of the time it isn't done right and people just draw the same person with different hair 30 times. The good shit (western/cartoon included) has all turned into patreon scams and all the highest rated games are interchangable anime rpgs that I literally cannot remember a single character from and I've been playing these for almost 15 years.

If you know a game that really feels original and fun and interesting please reccomend it here, I've been a passionate advocate of this genres legitimacy for a long time and lately it's been letting me down. I'm studying programming and digital animation so I can try to bring some quality into the scene myself (My work will all be "name-your-own-price" because I've been pirating games longer than I can remember) but until then I'd really appreciate some reasons to have hope that this isn't a dead scene.

PS: If people in this thread show some interest or have similar opinions on the adult gaming scene I'd be happy to share a list of quality games I've found.