Quality of games uploaded recently

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wish OP's had a page of the dialogue you might find in the game to make the process of finding games worth playing easier.
Tags are fucking worthless, developer commentary has the best chance of giving you an insight into the games qualities. Art is always low effort so thats not helpful to preview.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Here are some games i hand-picked from my bookmarks for Chalk, perhaps someone else will be interested too.
The thread is kinda buried after all. :whistle::coffee:

Jason both

Mar 14, 2018
Man, I'll miss these days where we can complain about low quality games....I feel like its almost inevitable that these passionate devs get picked up by studios to create HQ but generic/limited adult games that only scratch the surface of the genres you can find on this site (i.e. NLT Media imo)...hopefully we can stay a niche and enjoy the occasional diamond in the rough that aligns with our fetishes ;)

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I don't know if there is a trend about that, but I think one big problem is that most games are released way too soon.

Most of the very first builds aren't polished enough.

A lot of devs are not paying attention to details and they don't realize to what extent it can become very harmful for their project.

Things like :

- Not adding music
- Not adding sound
- Not working on the UI
- Not proofreading the script
- Not play-testing the game before the public release

Are problematic, but they're often only the tip of the iceberg.

Many developers only have a short term vision of their project, hoping that visuals alone will do all the work.