VN Ren'Py Completed Quantum Suicide [Final Re-Vamped] [Cotton Candy Cyanide]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grili

Feb 17, 2020
What inputs can you put in for the boot preference?
Also is there a way to romance the AI?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Quantum Suicide [Final] Cotton Candy Cyanide

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.68 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 554 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 537 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Space opera where you can romance your crew members (even EDI- er, I mean, the ship's AI)? But no sexual content or even combat?

So... Mass Effect, but boring, in other words.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexDark1027

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's these kinds of games that make me think the "No sexual content" tag simply isn't enough in such a diverse form of media.

I think we'd all benefit more when it comes to finding what we want if a tag like "No explicit content" was added.

"No sexual content" would mean... Nothing to see here, maybe some attractive characters and interesting romances, but no smut what so ever for you sir!

"No explicit content" would mean... You shall not penetrate! All holes are off limits! Even the one you can make with your hand!

Or something along those lines at least.

I don't think I'm wrong in saying that a lot of people would consider things like panty shots/upskirts, partial/full nudity or ecchi stuff in general to be a valid form of "sexual" content. If you can get off to it then its highly likely something about it is sexual, no?

Plenty of times in the past I've found myself deciding to not try games because it was tagged as "No sexual content" and the creator decided to not spoil anything with the screenshots. Only to find out at a later date that they have great partial/full nudity scenes and lots of teasing in them.

Just a thought...

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It's these kinds of games that make me think the "No sexual content" tag simply isn't enough in such a diverse form of media.

I think we'd all benefit more when it comes to finding what we want if a tag like "No explicit content" was added.

"No sexual content" would mean... Nothing to see here, maybe some attractive characters and interesting romances, but no smut what so ever for you sir!

"No explicit content" would mean... You shall not penetrate! All holes are off limits! Even the one you can make with your hand!

Or something along those lines at least.

I don't think I'm wrong in saying that a lot of people would consider things like panty shots/upskirts, partial/full nudity or ecchi stuff in general to be a valid form of "sexual" content. If you can get off to it then its highly likely something about it is sexual, no?

Plenty of times in the past I've found myself deciding to not try games because it was tagged as "No sexual content" and the creator decided to not spoil anything with the screenshots. Only to find out at a later date that they have great partial/full nudity scenes and lots of teasing in them.

Just a thought...
I like the way you think! It does make sense to do that. The only issue is.... would the forum administrators want to? That could potentially mean going back and re-tagging a LOT of releases (or not, maybe just going forward), and on top of that, mass confusion among forum members (even with the FAQs being updated, various announcements/stickies, etc... people still somehow fail to catch on to such things, lol), and... worst case scenario... Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria! I kid, I kid. It honestly doesn't hurt to run this idea by them in the suggestions forum, actually. At worst, it gets denied. No skin off your back, right?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I like the way you think! It does make sense to do that. The only issue is.... would the forum administrators want to? That could potentially mean going back and re-tagging a LOT of releases (or not, maybe just going forward), and on top of that, mass confusion among forum members (even with the FAQs being updated, various announcements/stickies, etc... people still somehow fail to catch on to such things, lol), and... worst case scenario... Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria! I kid, I kid. It honestly doesn't hurt to run this idea by them in the suggestions forum, actually. At worst, it gets denied. No skin off your back, right?
After reading through the discussion threads for suggestions and planned features it seems like this particular issue will soon have a solution. Thanks for the idea though!

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

eroticone

May 9, 2018
Uhm could you please reupload the game with the updated version? This is old and unplayable because of the wrong timeline.

Edit: I managed to find the proper request thread and made a request there. If you are waiting to this game's update too, like or comment that post. This post

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
f95 says no sexual content. VNDB says sexual content. Who do I believe?
You can believe me.
There is no sexual content. There is no full-on nudity.
Expect bathing scenes, cleavage, shirtless men and women, and one pantyshot. Yes. Just one.

windaga

Oct 3, 2020
Yeah unfortunately the game can't be finished as is. There's a bug at the end for one of the routes that prevents you from typing in a password. It was fixed in one of the updates, but the version in this topic is from launch.

And Beyo is correct - no nudity. Just a few bathtub scenes and that one panty shot.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote