Apr 29, 2020
quartaduo.jpg
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.0.1
Language: MTL and English
Game Updated: 2024-05-31
Thread Updated: 2024-06-01

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions/Information
Download and run. Use Locale Emulator

Download

Not ready for general release

Preview Images:

preview1.png
preview2.png
preview3.png

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
I'm really hopeful he goes crazy with the bastes interacting between the two characters. There was some shared senses stuff in the other games, so turning that into a more permanent baste could lead to some spicy things. Also I suppose we'll get less ear teasing this time what with these two not having elf ears.

Reactions: ilmncsm and Arkus86
Dec 14, 2020
I'm really hopeful he goes crazy with the bastes interacting between the two characters. There was some shared senses stuff in the other games, so turning that into a more permanent baste could lead to some spicy things. Also I suppose we'll get less ear teasing this time what with these two not having elf ears.
I Agree, the possibilities of bastes interactions and variety of defeat scenes are very high in this game. and yes, the ear teasing will become more like a dirty talk attack than just teasing the ear, and as usual, just with female enemies.

Dec 14, 2020
I hope this will have higher chasing speed and more ambushes, things that makes stuff a bit more challanging.
indeed, at least I can say for sure now that the tentacle ambush mechanic during battle does make things more challenging, since it forces you to end fights quickly or else the tentacles will keep spawning enemies and restraining you from time to time. the rest depends of the development.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I hope this will have higher chasing speed and more ambushes, things that makes stuff a bit more challanging.
Yeah, we'll see. I think this game is definitely more challenging so far. We'll see how the power scaling goes into future levels. And, if not, I'll use the same difficulty mod parameters I use for Emerald.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Some thoughts on the demo

For a girl to get captured she has to be reduced to 0hp and then attacked repeatedly for a loooong time, right now i don't see this happening organically unless it happens during a strong boss or a sequence in which you are forced into several battles in a row without time to heal like in amethyst when you fight all the soldiers at once in the lab, however right now all we got is the first stage monsters it will probably be easier for the enemies later, something i did observe is that when one of the heroines is at low hp all the monsters will focus her

Once a girl gets captured the remaining one gets a boost to all her stats and she has to find the room where the captive is, you can check the status of the brainwashing of the captive in the status screen, i dont know if only the time spent during battles, the sequences when you see the captive get attacked during battle, the time exploring in the map or all of it at once contributes to this status bar, it still takes a long time before she gets brainwashed

After you find the girl if she is fully brainwashed it will start a battle against her as boss in which you get preemptive attacked, she has her own boss attacks and everything, its super cool.

Btw when i tried to get Tangel captured, she got bugged and remained as a ghost party member with 0hp that got attacked by the enemies every turn, i would like to know if someone got Tangel succesfully captured and brainwashed

Regarding the heroines i think Alumina has a slight problem in which all her skills use TP, but she regenerates TP slowly this can screw her over sometimes, the TP regen accesory is practically mandatory for her, right now tangel feels a bit stronger, but alumina has the best skill to escape binds that does dmg to all+stun.

These are the methods i found to escape bastes in the demo, besides using the purification option at base, to remove the data gathering you need to destroy a server on the east side of the map, to remove the aphrodisiac caused by the pills the slime girls force you to take you need to gather pills from defeating enemies and then take them to a certain room to concoct an antidote based on the hints you find on some notes earlier, but this was impossible for with the MTL poetry of the notes and theres another hint saying that to remove lactation you need to let yourself get milked but when i let starfish milk them the status remained so maybe im wrong or it doesnt work right now

Maybe i sounded overly critical, but im very hyped for the full game and loved the demo.

Reactions: Arkus86

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

For a girl to get captured she has to be reduced to 0hp and then attacked repeatedly for a loooong time, right now i don't see this happening organically unless it happens during a strong boss or a sequence in which you are forced into several battles in a row without time to heal like in amethyst when you fight all the soldiers at once in the lab, however right now all we got is the first stage monsters it will probably be easier for the enemies later, something i did observe is that when one of the heroines is at low hp all the monsters will focus her

Once a girl gets captured the remaining one gets a boost to all her stats and she has to find the room where the captive is, you can check the status of the brainwashing of the captive in the status screen, i dont know if only the time spent during battles, the sequences when you see the captive get attacked during battle, the time exploring in the map or all of it at once contributes to this status bar, it still takes a long time before she gets brainwashed

After you find the girl if she is fully brainwashed it will start a battle against her as boss in which you get preemptive attacked, she has her own boss attacks and everything, its super cool.

Btw when i tried to get Tangel captured, she got bugged and remained as a ghost party member with 0hp that got attacked by the enemies every turn, i would like to know if someone got Tangel succesfully captured and brainwashed

Regarding the heroines i think Alumina has a slight problem in which all her skills use TP, but she regenerates TP slowly this can screw her over sometimes, the TP regen accesory is practically mandatory for her, right now tangel feels a bit stronger, but alumina has the best skill to escape binds that does dmg to all+stun.

These are the methods i found to escape bastes in the demo, besides using the purification option at base, to remove the data gathering you need to destroy a server on the east side of the map, to remove the aphrodisiac caused by the pills the slime girls force you to take you need to gather pills from defeating enemies and then take them to a certain room to concoct an antidote based on the hints you find on some notes earlier, but this was impossible for with the MTL poetry of the notes and theres another hint saying that to remove lactation you need to let yourself get milked but when i let starfish milk them the status remained so maybe im wrong or it doesnt work right now

Maybe i sounded overly critical, but im very hyped for the full game and loved the demo.
I think the aphrodisiac baste is actually unremovable because you need 3 different items, but only two of them drop. Pink can be found in the aphrodisiac floor, Blue drops from slimes, Purple is supposed to drop from dispensers, but they don't.

You can remove the lactation baste. There is a medicine cabinet with a sparkle in the first main floor in a dead end. It gives you a Lactation Enhancer item that will start a fight with the starfish.

But yeah, lots of bugs. Definitely the main take away is that the combat works with two, the heroines are very cute, and otherwise it's a mess of bugs and half-made content because it's a tech demo.

Reactions: d2cmp and Arkus86
Dec 14, 2020

That ghost party member bug with tangel happened to me, I got tangel captured and fully brainwashed normally since my first play, but in my case, this bug only happens if you get Alumina captured first, rescue her, and then letting the enemy capture tangel, when you do this, Alumina becomes untouchable and a bug makes the enemies target a ghost tangel thats supposed to be captured (because she is) and even if you rescue tangel later, the enemies will only attack her, making Alumina pretty much invincible.

Again, this bug only happens to me after Alumina its captured and then rescued, but when I let tangel get captured first in a new game, everything works fine until I decide to let Alumina get captured and rescue her, so in my case this bug is exclusive to Alumina capture and rescue mechanic.

I would recommend that you simply never let Alumina get captured, and maybe start a new game and let tangel get captured and brainwashed, this always works for me at least.

Reactions: d2cmp

zapdoseeeeeeeeee

May 25, 2024
i tried the demo out and then have no idea where the aphrodisiac generating faucet is, also when i purposely let tangel be kidnapped and the location looked like the slime field which was labelled as shortcut, i tried going there and tangel is nowhere to be seen?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i tried the demo out and then have no idea where the aphrodisiac generating faucet is, also when i purposely let tangel be kidnapped and the location looked like the slime field which was labelled as shortcut, i tried going there and tangel is nowhere to be seen?
If you follow the right hand path to the end you fight a special battle in a small room on the top edge of the map (after the shortcut). There is a sink there and you interact with it.

Tangel isn't on the shortcut path, but she is in the nursing station after the shortcut path. Go through the door on the left side.