RPGM WIP Quarta Knights Alumina and Tangel [0.0.2][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

zapdoseeeeeeeeee

May 25, 2024
If you follow the right hand path to the end you fight a special battle in a small room on the top edge of the map (after the shortcut). There is a sink there and you interact with it.

Tangel isn't on the shortcut path, but she is in the nursing station after the shortcut path. Go through the door on the left side.
oh right thanks, i just realised i did that one already but the "what to do next book" basically says it 2 times for some reason, also after i rescued alumina and i re entered the room where she was in, she kinda just respawned there and acted as if she was still kidnapped. I can even enter the fight to rescue her with both tangel and alumina

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
oh right thanks, i just realised i did that one already but the "what to do next book" basically says it 2 times for some reason, also after i rescued alumina and i re entered the room where she was in, she kinda just respawned there and acted as if she was still kidnapped. I can even enter the fight to rescue her with both tangel and alumina
Yeah, there's a lot of bugs, but exactly what we'd expect from the tech demo for his two-person combat system.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the full game.

Also, I do hope that corruption is developed right this time. Losing all HP just to have something happen is been over done in Hentai games.

Having enemies appear that can capture someone anytime with the right circumstances or battle fuck is always an improvement.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Here is a another MTL. Overall I think this MTL is slightly better but the original has parts manually translated/edited so it a trade off either way. Likely to have bugs, the game is heavy on scripting.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
*She. Since the dev is a busty Japanese woman lol.
Wut. Kinda makes sense I guess given the content. We love to see it.

Also, if someone who has a working credit card for Ci-En send me 0.0.2 I'll update the translation.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Wut. Kinda makes sense I guess given the content. We love to see it.

Also, if someone who has a working credit card for Ci-En send me 0.0.2 I'll update the translation.
I would hop on to support and gib updates but it isnt too far along yet. I may later on since I liked this devs other games (wrong dev since this one is different. I'm drunk rip me.)

Dec 14, 2020
*She. Since the dev is a busty Japanese woman lol.
Oh, I forgot sorry, I knew it judging the way she speaks to her audience and those cute faces she adds in the text.

I said "he" by instinct from too many male creators lol, ill just stick with "creator" the next time if I forget again that the creator is a woman.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

The new boss fight is pretty fun! Definitely fewer bugs, but didn't run through all the capture scenarios.

EDIT: I realised that I didn't actually commit all the little QoL changes to the translation that I made before uploading the game, so I've updated it.

Last edited:

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Its randomized, i don't know if it changes when you go back to base or something else, you need to check the board on the first north map to see how to mix it

Reactions: xellos49698

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I just played through the demo and took some time to google translate some of the ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/ posts.

Right now this is shaping up to be another clone of the original two games. I do understand the creators concerns about how difficult it is to draw two girls, at the same time, in various Hentai traps and situations.

That being said, I really hope I'm wrong and that the corruption will accumulate this time into some kind of consequence for the two heroines with the new capture system.

It fine for the girls to get capture and Hentai tortured by the enemy, but if this is going to be undone easily with no consequence for them with items, well I will be super disappointed.

Also, as I mention before I want to see some kind of consequence for all the enemy collecting data. It should show up in embarrassing place, like a tv new board cast or AVF films, that regular citizen they are protecting can watch, compromising pictures the heroines can find, etc

That being said, I will still probably buy this to support the creator, but I am hoping that some of the concerns many posted about the last game are being address in this one.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone know the medication mix to cure?
Its randomized, i don't know if it changes when you go back to base or something else, you need to check the board on the first north map to see how to mix it
I just tested this out and there is an error or the game deliberately misleads you as a trap. On the note, you are provided the clues in the format x Blue y Purple z Pink, and when dispensing the medicine the Purple and Blue are mixed up. I'll have to double check the code to see if this was on purpose/dev error or a translation error. But yeah, when prompted, input in the order x y z, ignore the colours.

Dec 14, 2020
I just played through the demo and took some time to google translate some of the ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/ posts.

Right now this is shaping up to be another clone of the original two games. I do understand the creators concerns about how difficult it is to draw two girls, at the same time, in various Hentai traps and situations.

That being said, I really hope I'm wrong and that the corruption will accumulate this time into some kind of consequence for the two heroines with the new capture system.

It fine for the girls to get capture and Hentai tortured by the enemy, but if this is going to be undone easily with no consequence for them with items, well I will be super disappointed.

Also, as I mention before I want to see some kind of consequence for all the enemy collecting data. It should show up in embarrassing place, like a tv new board cast or AVF films, that regular citizen they are protecting can watch, compromising pictures the heroines can find, etc

That being said, I will still probably buy this to support the creator, but I am hoping that some of the concerns many posted about the last game are being address in this one.
Speaking of the consequences of being captured, I noticed that the amount of time you let them captured and completely corrupted seems to get you more bad status as time goes on (this has a limit ofc), even some of these effects are actually permanent.

For example, in one of the times I tried this I got the "aphrodisiac gas (permanent)" status, which cannot be removed by anything in the game for now, and this bad status does not even appear in the bad status guide menu where you can normally see how to cure all the bad effects.

I mean, im aware this is mostly because this is still a early version of the game but, theres still a great chance that the creator decides to add some permanent bad effects in some especific situations, as well as more bad endings since theres also a lot different defeat scenes for each girl. both when theyre alone and when theyre together.