RPGM WIP Quarta Knights Alumina and Tangel [0.0.1][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

zapdoseeeeeeeeee

May 25, 2024
If you follow the right hand path to the end you fight a special battle in a small room on the top edge of the map (after the shortcut). There is a sink there and you interact with it.

Tangel isn't on the shortcut path, but she is in the nursing station after the shortcut path. Go through the door on the left side.
oh right thanks, i just realised i did that one already but the "what to do next book" basically says it 2 times for some reason, also after i rescued alumina and i re entered the room where she was in, she kinda just respawned there and acted as if she was still kidnapped. I can even enter the fight to rescue her with both tangel and alumina

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
oh right thanks, i just realised i did that one already but the "what to do next book" basically says it 2 times for some reason, also after i rescued alumina and i re entered the room where she was in, she kinda just respawned there and acted as if she was still kidnapped. I can even enter the fight to rescue her with both tangel and alumina
Yeah, there's a lot of bugs, but exactly what we'd expect from the tech demo for his two-person combat system.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the full game.

Also, I do hope that corruption is developed right this time. Losing all HP just to have something happen is been over done in Hentai games.

Having enemies appear that can capture someone anytime with the right circumstances or battle fuck is always an improvement.