Fist Mage

Sep 29, 2018
Everyone's talking about bugs, but I can't get far enough into this game to encounter any bugs.
I suppose I'm a literal mouth breathing mongoloid because I can't figure out this damn card game.
My first post is to express my frustration with this god damn game, I've been trying to figure out the rules for the past hour.
But everything seems so circular, 4 seems useless to me cause it never goes, but I'm always getting my ass paddled with it.
8+8, makes sense, but you can also play 8+8+4? Joker+2? why? What's a cut? what's a fly? why does playing only one 8 banish all the cards to the shadow realm?

Reactions: nodice20

ghost5555512

Dec 9, 2018
Can you help me with triggering some events? I found only scenes with duke, painter, and one bath scene. How trigger others?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Everyone's talking about bugs, but I can't get far enough into this game to encounter any bugs.
I suppose I'm a literal mouth breathing mongoloid because I can't figure out this damn card game.
My first post is to express my frustration with this god damn game, I've been trying to figure out the rules for the past hour.
But everything seems so circular, 4 seems useless to me cause it never goes, but I'm always getting my ass paddled with it.
8+8, makes sense, but you can also play 8+8+4? Joker+2? why? What's a cut? what's a fly? why does playing only one 8 banish all the cards to the shadow realm?
I found learning the game to be a nice puzzle, anyway here's the rules I figured out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if you can't win the game no matter what, that shouldn't lock you away from progressing the game, everytime you lose you will gain impurity, with enough impurity the Queen unlocks a different offer to get the information, so eventually you can progress this questline even without managing to win the card game.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Can you help me with triggering some events? I found only scenes with duke, painter, and one bath scene. How trigger others?
Lose battle when attacking Bailabaikal or other provinces.
Win battles against Bailabaikal until you have option to visit it.
Go to barracks for "Recruitment" or "Raise morale", repeat each option few times.
Get yourself Civilian Dress and go to barracks, try enter few times until guard takes you with him.
I gave myself enough money and 100 impurity from the start just so the game would run as it should.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
ghost5555512
The swords ones are the recruitment scenes.
Also, it seems that nobody either noticed or bother to point it out yet, but only the slots with this symbol on top has scenes.
1001.png

manscout
thanks, glad to see people get the point of the poker game.

Reactions: seraphiel722

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If only there was some clear way of showing how many scenes there are in a any category, like some sort of a tile with brown border around it...

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Can someone be kind enough to give a full save? For a reason that I ignore, I can't trigger some events (in the crown area, the recruitment and the new duke scene)

Reactions: SinteZ

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
anyone has a save with all current scenes unlocked? cant seem to unlock the duke one.. the second one in hunting

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I love the concept of this game, a lot actually, but holy hell that card game is the most aggravating thing I can recall in a long time.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
SP.png

Hello all, here's another update!You can read more about the game and the update

Mega gave back my account, they said my account was reported for abuse, still didn't bother to tell me what was abused and all... Don't know if this is gonna happen again.

Please report any bug you encountered. Any feedback would also be appreciated. Thanks, and have fun.
Though, the next few days* will be the Lunar new year, so bug fixes will not come as fast, let's hope everything works as intended.

Last edited:

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
I have a bug, when i got the scene when you have +50 victory points, a barbarian enter the tent but no dialog, impossible to skip or cancel the scene and even after rebooting the game it goes again.

Reactions: ghost5555512
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes