VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Queen of Spade [Final] [Sinccubus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

johntroyes

3 story lines to follow. the first story has 4 choices. the other 2 stories have zero choices. this is a kinetic novel. linear story that gives u no control. and for a 5GB game i went through it in under a half hour.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

It's just kinda boring I like interracial but this has almost nothing it has about 5-6 sex scenes that are from the prince's pov blurry and far away or almost censored and for some reason choices even though they pretty much do nothing and are only in prince pov but the different storylines are nothing there is pretty much no reason to bother reading any of the princes skip through it then play the mother to get some sex scenes and the other just has two sex scenes and all of them have kinda blurry animation but it's definitely not the worst I've seen on here but nowhere close to the best id just remove the choices and have all the scenes play out in one go it's still be as short and you won't have to click the start button again. For right now the Gallery is broken but that happens a lot so not holding against them but its 5GB for almost no content and the download time is longer than the game,