HTML - Abandoned - Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DankMemesAndCreams

Really sad to see this one dead. It's surprisingly difficult and offers more to the player to explore and try as they go. Lots of customization to be had with the main character as well. My only regret is that the dev probably won't ever come back to add some more scenes, which I think it could use. Absolutely worth a shot, though.

EDIT:
    I'm coming back to add on to this. Queen of the Seas was the first ero game I played that I actually lost the first time I tried it. Corruption of Champions was the first one that actually had a challenge, but Queen of the Seas gave me a game over. This might sound trite, but I really, really liked that. A game is almost defined by its challenge, and if I can't lose the game how can I have a challenge?

So I was forced to look through my options more carefully and figure out the systems by trial and error. Eventually I found a strategy that kind of worked and made it past the initial difficulty hump, and soon I was slutting my way across the Caribbean.

The gameplay is not terribly complicated; you spend your time managing your resource bars (health, energy, hunger) and try to find items that will increase the gains you get from different activities. There are some simple minigames for combat, whoring, exploring etc. but they are in service to the real core loop of managing your stats and trying to save up for big, game-changing purchases.

The sexual content is mostly limited to writing. It's a little gross at times to fit the setting, but not egregiously. The game does cover its transformation/sissification kinks very nicely. I also enjoyed the fact that you don't have to play as a total wimp just because the game has MtF transformation. You're a whore for sure, but you can also be a dangerous lady pirate and get a little respect out of it, too!

All in all, the variety in locations in activities make for a fun experience, especially for your first couple of playthroughs as you explore and figure out what you need and where you can get it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

whotheff

very good balance, descriptions, quests and fine tunable paperdoll. Complex stat system which can probably be simplified. I would really appreciate another location beside the ship (which gets kind of borring at some point). Highly recommended!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RickJencans

This game is pretty good already, though it needs some fleshing out still obviously in this early version. I'll rate it a 5 for the current version, as it's unfair to take points off for simply being unfinished and what is here is very nice in my opinion. Interesting and varied characters with their own fetishes, good writing, and a unique setting to a TF game make this a real gem. The underpinnings of a rather complex and detailed skill, clothing & TF system is in here already, though currently some of the body & mental stats feel like "changing numbers" without much real idea or feedback as to what that accomplishes such as the "hormones" or "femininity" stats for example. In time and after refinements, this could become a really great game of the genre.