HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Blayneployd

Aug 4, 2017
I think the point of starting off as a dude is because you the player are a dude. Then you transform into a girl to play the game you're playing. The turn off for me is when your character is still a dude and then you have to do gay stuff.

Reactions: Arkus86

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
A Cheat Mode is always great for this kind of games. Sadly this one don't have one.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
On second thought, I think I'll just say this doesn't look great and I'm going to take a pass. I like futa/trans stuff a lot but this just doesn't seem well written. So I'm going to pass.

Reactions: silentangel

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
On second thought, I think I'll just say this doesn't look great and I'm going to take a pass. I like futa/trans stuff a lot but this just doesn't seem well written. So I'm going to pass.
well I don't agree, the writing is pretty good. There is already a large frame work of the world off the boat already written.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
He closed the watch again and looked around desperately. No-one else seemed anxious to come too near Windle Poons. The Bursar felt it was up to him to make polite conversation. He surveyed possible topics. They all presented problems.

Windle Poons helped him out.

‘I’m thinking of coming back as a woman,’ he said conversationally.

The Bursar opened and shut his mouth a few times.

‘I’m looking forward to it,’ Poons went on. ‘I think it might, mm, be jolly good fun.’

The Bursar riffled desperately through his limited repertoire of small talk relating to women. He leaned down to Windle’s gnarled ear.

‘Isn’t there rather a lot of,’ he struck out aimlessly, ‘washing things? And making beds and cookery and all that sort of thing?’

‘Not in the kind of, mm, life I have in mind,’ said Windle firmly.
Reaper Man
Terry Pratchett

joeblo

May 28, 2017
Sissification. Tag definitely needs to be added for that because that's basically all the game is.
Well guy's technically right with the girlfriend at the start but it's not even presented as something to get off to so it's a strange thing to be triggered by. Part of the plot was to eventually be able to save the girlfriend I believe. And I think there were some plans to allow players to "go all the way" and etc. as it seems to bug some people in here even if they got a penis.

>Angelic ladylike face

I guess we all have a different definition of beauty after all...
They're trying a image system made by another user on the TFgamessite that offers dynamic images (Dynamic Avatar Drawer). It's still relatively new and they're still making personal tweaks to it for the game.

It's almost like the game's a work in progress or something.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
But will the game be finished? That's the million dollar question for all these patreon games.

joeblo

May 28, 2017
But will the game be finished? That's the million dollar question for all these patreon games.
Except there's no patreon. Author them self said in the discussion board (that you can get to via the link here on the OP): "The short and long of it is this - I don't ask for Patreon money for this game, so that means that I only work on it when I have free time, which I have had almost none of for the last few months because I've had to take on a lot of extra work."

I blame people getting their information and news from article headlines on facebook, personally. Whatever happened to research? And if you check out the github you can see some of the planned stuff, like a mutiny to take the ship and put a slave collar on Regina(ld) as payback:

It'll be a while before it's done for sure, but hey, put it on a "remind me in 6 months" if you really like what's there and let the thing ripen, it's a totally free game done on someone's free time.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
well I don't agree, the writing is pretty good. There is already a large frame work of the world off the boat already written.
Well, if that's the case the author/poster of the game here does NOT do a good job to show it. So much so they've lost me before I even started. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and everyone has those 'one-off' games they just don't like or do like.

Reactions: silentangel

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Game itself seems fine enough, unfortunately I have zero interest in the oh-so-popular sissification fetish (or M to F body transformation, for that matter).

where are all these html games coming from? degrees of lewdity was the first one i played, while being broken as fuck with animals tentacles etc on, it was so far the most detailed one with the best "graphics" now there is so many of them and most i played are REALLY early in the alpha stage or just dont offer much.
but still why are there so many now
I mean Free Cities was very popular long before Degrees of Lewdity was created, so I'm not sure it's just now they're popping up. And they're still very few compared to all the DAZ3D visual novels...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is the rare magic ore on a certain level of the caves, or am I looking in the wrong place.

chuckK

Dec 3, 2017
I like the game, the story is different than the usual slave trainer type game. I spent way more time than I thought I would with playing it, but being a visual person I wish it was more artistically interesting. I hope in the future, if they continue to develop, that there will be more and better art assets for the whole game.

joeblo

May 28, 2017
Is the rare magic ore on a certain level of the caves, or am I looking in the wrong place.
Haven't had any issues at floor 10+ so far on 2 occasions but I don't rightly know if it matters. The loot does seem to get progressively better the further down you go so it might be handy to hold on to energy increasing food and get down 20 or so floors in a night or two before potentially breaking your shovels on a less desirable floor's loot.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes