• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Queen-of-Thieves.jpg

OverView:
For a long time, the three sisters Joanne, Kira and Thalia were on their own, living their separate lives. They believed their mother Arianna, the Queen of Thieves, to be dead, executed twenty years ago in the town of Ahkra by the villainous Lord Raul Capello.
One day, their father Lysander calls them to Ahkra. He has big news: their mother, and his wife, could still be alive! At least, that's what a mysterious figure is telling him. They seem to be the only one who knows what's really going on, and they’re willing to help the sisters, for a price.
They'll need to follow in their mother's footsteps, robbing from the rich to meet the increasingly outrageous demands of their mysterious benefactor.

Game Info:
Updated: 09 - 2 - 2017
Developer / Publisher:
Version: 1.0.3
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All available links for this game are dead, if anyone has the game , please share it so as we can update the op.

Download:
- -
Thanks @gue5t for update link

95921.jpg 95922.jpg 95926.jpg 95933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

Thanks, just wondering, do you have any of the other Winter Wolves games?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It does have partial nudity. Only Loren The Amazon Princess has full nudity but Winter Wolves is more known for crafting interesting or well-done erotic or dating stories. On many Ren'Py forums, the most requested and sought-after works are by Winter Wolves.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016

P.S. Make a few mirrors before it disappears.
P.P.S. Does anyone want the MAC or Linux version?

This version doesn't have the .NET v4 components added by igg-games, personally I don't like it when people add components to the game unless they are actually necessary and in this case they added something that is not necessary and actually might be considered harmful to the demo version of the game. Is anyone willing to reverse engineer the igg-games executable to confirm if it is harmful or not?

P.P.P.S. I'd recommend not using igg-games in the future, but that is you're choice. At least not until someone trustworthy can confirm there extra components are not harmful - although I'd consider the .NET v4 requirement as one.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
do you need with this version the persistence" file

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
No, but it won't hurt to leave it in the OP just in case.

P.S. It'll be useful for the people running the MAC or Linux version.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok nps thanks again

Last edited:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v1.0.3:

P.S. Make a few mirrors before it disappears.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
It does have partial nudity. Only Loren The Amazon Princess has full nudity but Winter Wolves is more known for crafting interesting or well-done erotic or dating stories. On many Ren'Py forums, the most requested and sought-after works are by Winter Wolves.
Sounds about right, I've played Roommates and I think all of the sex happened off-screen.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes