3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1168609_final.jpg

Overview:
Queen of Thrones is a parody game, in which you'll take the role of a young queen who were destined to rule the Kingdoms across the sea. But you know, not always everything goes like we want to. Will she succeed in taking back what is hers? Or maybe she'll find something else on the road? Now her destiny is up to you only.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-19
Release Date: 2021-04-18
Developer: Celestials
Censored: No
Version: Prologue 1.0 (Complete)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot_23.jpg Screenshot_29.jpg Screenshot_27.jpg Screenshot_24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not sure how to answer this without spoiling too much. So I'll say this, I know that many devs are using this tag like a perspective for the future updates or one of the possible endings. So, answering your question...well yes and no ;), you may check the walkthrough and you'll find the answer!
If it's just an ending then I don't really care about it. It drives me nuts when it's tagged with pregnancy, but its just some lame ending you get. The game looks good though even if it doesn't have preg content so I might check it out.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Looks decent... and I am not a fan the series in question but I am up for causing ruckus in the world its parodying though...

The story takes place from a bit different angle. "Incest" is one of many fetishes to be implemented. But I don't want to lie to the people and post things that are not in the game yet. All tags that you can see now is lives in the game.
"Honesty is the best policy"

Aug 30, 2019
well i rlly like the artwork , and that game might be great, i will see how often you guys are uploading updates, and after cov 19 when i will go again to work maybe i will become a paetron if updates are many and regulate

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes