VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Why all of the fuss ? the guy already produced things in the past, was it disappointing ? not for me . Why does it take time ? because he is finishing it unlike other projects on this site that opt for incremental releases . When it's out It will be a full fledged interactive VN (maybe a few bug fixes after the release ) .

Think about it, some games are here (f95) from years ago and they are still stuck in an unfinished state only adding a few minutes of gameplay and 2/3 h-scenes every few months and I'm not even talking about the games with a good rate of releases that were abandoned without any informations (it happen) .

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Why all of the fuss ? the guy already produced things in the past, was it disappointing ? not for me . Why does it take time ? because he is finishing it unlike other projects on this site that opt for incremental releases . When it's out It will be a full fledged interactive VN (maybe a few bug fixes after the release ) .

Think about it, some games are here (f95) from years ago and they are still stuck in an unfinished state only adding a few minutes of gameplay and 2/3 h-scenes every few months and I'm not even talking about the games with a good rate of releases that were abandoned without any informations (it happen) .
You speak truth

Reactions: Pgazet

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Reactions: Pgazet
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote