VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
jesus akabur really takes a long time with this one. yes i'm used to akabur's release schedule but it's getting wild even for him

Reactions: GaRbS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, it seems that instead of putting out updates for this one, he is going to just release it all at once.
and that will take some years and he will also update sc34 at some point so................

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i hope the new game will at least be as good as witch trainer or princess trainer gold, it took a long time and akabur said he isn't cutting corners this time so we'll see

also curious why he isn't calling the game princess trainer 2, i'm sure he would have been able to connect it to the ending of ptg somehow

Reactions: vireker

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
cause she's queen after pt.
Yep. Also it doesn't really seem like a sequel since, AIUI, she's not going to be starting this game as a total nymphomaniac (if she did, she wouldn't need any more training) and Jafar doesn't seem to feature at all.

Reactions: vireker and GaRbS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unless Akaman radically changed the demo, this game takes place in an alternate universe. It doesn't have anything to do with the ending to Princess Trainer from what we've seen and this Jasmine is new, like she was in that space game he did.
"space game's" jasmine knew mc too.

Reactions: vireker

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
damn the demo was released in 2021 this is gonna take at least 4 more yrs won't it?

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote