VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
maybe it's just me but i don't want akabur to go back to sc4 after QT, i'd rather have him make something new because star channel is by far his weakest game if you ask me. wrap it up in a couple updates if you have to.
I do not want Akabur to return to SC34 either but not because I think it's his weakest game, that'd be Witch Trainer (blue-balling piece of shit), but because having so many female characters makes it so that sex scenes have to be shared between them all.

Akabur's indisputable best game, Princess Trainer Gold Edition, is one where there's clearly 2 main heroines, Jasmin and Iris. Sure, there are a couple of side girls that get a bit of content, but nowhere near as much focus as those two. Meaning that when you complete the game you feel like you have truly enjoyed yourself with the content they had to offer.

With SC34 however? All of the girls are supposed to be main ones: Jasmine, Hermione, Ashelin, Lara, April, LOLA. He even had the gall to add Iris for a while at some point. Akabur already struggled to give Hermine actual sex content in her own game where she was the sole heroine of the game, I don't know what possessed him to make him think he could have delivered for so many other main heroines all at once.

Each of these girls could be (and actually have been) the stars of their own games. There was never any winning with the unavoidable fact that some of the girls had to be sidelined for others from time to time. So the end result is just a bunch of unfinished sexual progression with the girls.

SC34 could have possibly succeeded if it was more like Four Elements Trainer in the sense that it could have multiple story chapters dedicated to 1 or 2 main girls before moving on to the next. I mean, the game did have "episodes" but it all felt the same since the location and plot had little to not changes.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not want Akabur to return to SC34 either but not because I think it's his weakest game, that'd be Witch Trainer (blue-balling piece of shit), but because having so many female characters makes it so that sex scenes have to be shared between them all.
well genie had sex with hermione on witch trainer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, a single sex scene at the very end of the game. I hope you're aware of how unholy bad the grinding of the original Witch Trainer was, even with cheats.
yes i have played it.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i think the big problem with sc34 for me is that at some point there are basically zero gameplay mechanics and it's just text and more text and while i enjoy akabur art it's not enough

Reactions: GaRbS

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Who knows when will be the reel release?
A few weeks ago I had thought it was imminent, but since then it's become clear that Akabur is working on adding quite a bit of stuff that's peripheral to the main story. But if you want to keep up to date with progress, then simply follow his Patreon, where all his weekly progress reports are available to everyone - you don't have to subscribe.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
A few weeks ago I had thought it was imminent, but since then it's become clear that Akabur is working on adding quite a bit of stuff that's peripheral to the main story. But if you want to keep up to date with progress, then simply follow his Patreon, where all his weekly progress reports are available to everyone - you don't have to subscribe.
Thanks for your advice
I saw some post of him.

I didn't read everything but I thought he is close to finish his game
But I didn't know for when

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I saw Akabur post illustration of this game on his witter, so is it still ongoing?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I didn't read everything but I thought he is close to finish his game
He's close to finish it for more than a year now, don't get your hopes high.

in his patreon he posts weekly updates. yes, the game is very much alive.
No, posting that "I'm working on it" doesn't make the game alive, what makes a game alive is the updates. 2 years without any update, this is the fact. We play the game, not empty promisses.

So as long no update comes out, the game is dead and abandoned.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He's close to finish it for more than a year now, don't get your hopes high.

No, posting that "I'm working on it" doesn't make the game alive, what makes a game alive is the updates. 2 years without any update, this is the fact. We play the game, not empty promisses.

It seems like he plans to finish the game before releasing this time.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017

He's not releasing episodic updates like his previous game; next release will be a finished game. I don't know if he's close to finish or we still have to wait 2 years; if he's working full time on it or just a couple hours a week. But he gives specific updates every Monday (drawings, events he's finishing, routes, mini games...) so it's not just waving it off as "yeah yeah, I'm still working on it".

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote