VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well new version would help.

Developer
Tomorrow I will release the both games at the same time.

no qt on itch.io.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
Really hoping this game has some proper CG and leans away from the 'chibi' stuff. It's a cute style but not exactly what I'd call arousing and definitely not what brought people to Akabur's stuff in the first place. Dropped SC34 once I realized there was no proper sex scenes

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Really hoping this game has some proper CG and leans away from the 'chibi' stuff. It's a cute style but not exactly what I'd call arousing and definitely not what brought people to Akabur's stuff in the first place. Dropped SC34 once I realized there was no proper sex scenes
There was a lot of them though...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he has switched to sprites since chibis don't work anymore.

There was a lot of them though...
exactly a lot. but to get those takes time (even longer than on witch trainer).

Reactions: Hent_M

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
As Akabur says in that post, it's the Iris story demo, and only covers a tiny fraction of the game, so don't get too excited. And his post is dated April 2022, so it isn't anything new.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote