VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Different cast, more dynamic systems, more sex for the MC, etc...
Thanks what i saw didnt say that. Sounds ok, but its still treading water thats already been sailed. Thankfully, it would be a mostly fresh experience for me but for many Aka fans I feel disappointed for them.

I have noticed also Jafar isnt a focus which made me delay even trying. I loved OG Aladdin so seeing the antagonist getting his jollies didnt do it for me, but I kinda find his evil genie take to be amusing. I also liked he brings in other Di$ney girls into the brothel. Next up, Cruella DeVil. :devilish:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks what i saw didnt say that. Sounds ok, but its still treading water thats already been sailed. Thankfully, it would be a mostly fresh experience for me but for many Aka fans I feel disappointed for them.

I have noticed also Jafar isnt a focus which made me delay even trying. I loved OG Aladdin so seeing the antagonist getting his jollies didnt do it for me, but I kinda find his evil genie take to be amusing. I also liked he brings in other Di$ney girls into the brothel. Next up, Cruella DeVil. :devilish:
This will be kind of the opposite, from what I heard. Another alternate timeline.
The main thing, is that he wanted a break from SC34, so he is trying something slightly new, mechanics wise.

MurderSheWrote

Nov 19, 2021
He does post updates, you find them here;

Not particularly thrilled by the direction of the game myself; an alternate universe doesn't continue the story from the previous game, training Jasmine is something we've done twice before (same with Iris), the calendar and season gimmick seems needlessly complicated (so if you miss a date...you have to wait another year of in-game time to see it?). Megan is genuinely an underrated Disney girl, but, I'm not sure why he wouldn't choose Ariel instead of Esmeralda or Wendy.

Still looking forward to it and I check for updates every couple of weeks or so.

Reactions: GaRbS

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He does post updates, you find them here;

Not particularly thrilled by the direction of the game myself; an alternate universe doesn't continue the story from the previous game, training Jasmine is something we've done twice before (same with Iris), the calendar and season gimmick seems needlessly complicated (so if you miss a date...you have to wait another year of in-game time to see it?). Megan is genuinely an underrated Disney girl, but, I'm not sure why he wouldn't choose Ariel instead of Esmeralda or Wendy.

Still looking forward to it and I check for updates every couple of weeks or so.
With the way PT ended, rather not continue that plot anyway, but I think it is the same Geanie, as he is confused by some of the changes, like Fat Lily being hot.

Agreed about Meg, she is great.

MurderSheWrote

Nov 19, 2021
I mean, there are plenty of options he COULD go. Daenarys, Rias Gremory, Wonder Woman, The girls from Shield Hero, The girls from Sword Art Online but this? Man, agreed. Big "been there, done that and got the t-shirt" feeling here. How do you make this original because I am sure he covered all of the bases in PT.
Not sure if Akabar's style is suited for anime, I know he likes the genre, but he seems to be best at illustrating Western characters from the 90's and early oughts. Would love to see more Disney girls from him (Ariel, Jane, Tiana) as his work on those characters is better than Disney's own promotional material. Not much of Sony fan though and I'm not sure what other girls from the PS1 era would be good (Maybe some of the Crash Bandicoot girls).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bit of a rush to slap an abandoned tag on this. He has update posts up before the 3 month mark...
Especially since they upped the limit to 6 months when the pandemic started.

MurderSheWrote

Nov 19, 2021
just put on hold while finishes other game (sc34) which will take "some time".
What's your source though?

As far as I can tell, his last post was on the 26th of December (which you can find here; ), in part, reads;

The Work Continued. So that is what I am working on right now: writing, drawing and coding in the birthday celebration events for each girl. So far Iris, Vivi, Megara and Atamansha are ready. Still need to work on Esmeralda and Lily's events.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What's your source though?

As far as I can tell, his last post was on the 26th of December (which you can find here; ), in part, reads;
There was this post a couple months ago on his youtube channel.

And he put SC34 on hold to work on this, not the other way around.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it was said on sc34 thread.
Last post there was last month, and I see nothing about it with a quick glance, you a link to the post?
Unless it is coming from Akabur himself, I would not take it as reliable.

Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well no updates since year ago (roughly) and no patreon posts about game updates so mods planted abandoned tag even akabur/man is trusted dev.

and no i didn't report this as abandoned.
He posts updates every so often, just not new versions of the game.
You just have to show you are working on it, and he does that.

Reactions: serious_quest
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote