Mar 23, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="katzen.klo, сообщение: 8785883, участник: 423658"]
Проверьте
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
тhanks

Reactions: katzen.klo

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Chibi sucks ass, i will miss his true artstyle. Its like minus one project which i usually check, considering how there is a severe lack of good games, thats a kick in the balls. Though slow, star channel delivered ((

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
I don't think Akabur is intentionally milking his followers for money, I just think he's not great at planning and time management. Didn't he have a few friends backing him up for Princess Trainer and a couple other games? Even if they weren't any better by themselves (looking at you, Dahr), having people to hold him accountable probably helped him work a lot better.

Reactions: GaRbS

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
Chibi sucks ass, i will miss his true artstyle. Its like minus one project which i usually check, considering how there is a severe lack of good games, thats a kick in the balls. Though slow, star channel delivered ((
I think that the princess jasmin main quest will have full art, at least that there will be a full art for each ending, like in Witch Trainer. The chibi-stuff is for the side quest girls. Not sure, though.

indu

Jan 8, 2019
I don't think Akabur is intentionally milking his followers for money, I just think he's not great at planning and time management. Didn't he have a few friends backing him up for Princess Trainer and a couple other games? Even if they weren't any better by themselves (looking at you, Dahr), having people to hold him accountable probably helped him work a lot better.
He just has no motivation to create NSFW games as his fanbase provides him money x5 larger than the average salary in his country for doing nothing. Though most people will behave in the same way in his place. Probably after couple of years of milking fans Akabur's income will drop twice, but it's ok for him, still it's much higher than average salary.

Reactions: GaRbS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He just has no motivation to create NSFW games as his fanbase provides him money x5 larger than the average salary in his country for doing nothing. Though most people will behave in the same way in his place. Probably after couple of years of milking fans Akabur's income will drop twice, but it's ok for him, still it's much higher than average salary.
his fans are satisfied on sketches he makes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, he was never fast, and there IS a war going on, so....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Midlife crisis? Changing your name, trying to remake the game that made you popular... I kind of feel like Princess Trainer was really all we needed on Princess Jasmine. Why do this when Star Channel 34 is still an unfinished mess? Meh.
I mean, there are plenty of options he COULD go. Daenarys, Rias Gremory, Wonder Woman, The girls from Shield Hero, The girls from Sword Art Online but this? Man, agreed. Big "been there, done that and got the t-shirt" feeling here. How do you make this original because I am sure he covered all of the bases in PT.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean, there are plenty of options he COULD go. Daenarys, Rias Gremory, Wonder Woman, The girls from Shield Hero, The girls from Sword Art Online but this? Man, agreed. Big "been there, done that and got the t-shirt" feeling here. How do you make this original because I am sure he covered all of the bases in PT.
He explains some of it here.

Last post was about 2 months ago.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
He explains some of it here.

Last post was about 2 months ago.
I looked and saw nothing but game updates. Cliff notes version please for those of us who dont want to sift through 30+ mins of devlogs.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote