VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
does anyone have a demo?
Is there a new Demo since the one in April? Someone posted a link to a site called kemono where you can see some older patreons-only posts, you can find the beginning of the Iris-Storyline there somewhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same post for free too except no extras.

based on free post working at normal speed and no update.

oofoo

Apr 14, 2018
So I guess Star Channel 34 is abandoned then? Wtf Akabur? And since when is his name Akaman?
He's said that all of his effort is being focused on Queen Trainer and when that's out he'll be able to start SC34 again with season 2. Which he says is MUCH easier to work on and should come out quickly once he's started.

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Does he have a petron version that is ahead of this demo or he plans of realising the entire game when its done? Thx.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Kind of frustrated with Akabur lately. He has so many ideas that he runs off in all directions and never finishes one.

Star Channel started with one plot, went off in a different direction, and ended up without ever acknowledging the original plot at all.

And now I've seen two separate "demos" for a new game -- he didn't even finish the first demo before began working on the next.

I mean, I love his art and his humor, but I wish he'd pick one project and finish before starting a new one

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Kind of frustrated with Akabur lately. He has so many ideas that he runs off in all directions and never finishes one.

Star Channel started with one plot, went off in a different direction, and ended up without ever acknowledging the original plot at all.

And now I've seen two separate "demos" for a new game -- he didn't even finish the first demo before began working on the next.

I mean, I love his art and his humor, but I wish he'd pick one project and finish before starting a new one
"Demos" = padding for his supporters to think he is working and they keep supporting him. Nothing is getting done with this guy.

Reactions: Product Placement

Vabain

Mar 23, 2021

do you have new demos?

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
No, I'm just referring to the fact that this new game first started with a training of Jasmine and then when an update came about, it was all about Iris.
From what I unterstand, the Jasmine-Story is the Main Quest Line, while Iris and the other girls are the side content.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote