• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
After 5 years of development he basically abandon sc34 halfway and start developing new game :( Knowing him we will have something playable and with actual content to enjoy in 2 years at best :(

Well I know I will not support him on Patron this time.

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I suspect a cheap knock off
Nah, check out the patreon link. Akabur changed his username to Akaman. Unless a knockoff literally stole Akabur's patreon page and managed to get $3.6k/mo by fooling people, but I doubt it.

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
Why tf akabur is now akaman and why this lazy bitch ass <removed> doing another game when star channel 34 is still hot garbage
I'm fully supporting the exact opposite viewpoint, I think that if the artist can't put his heart into some work, then the project will eventually crumble apart. So instead of pushing further into something that will kill his creativity, he may prefer to give up some project...
Imo, a game that isn't made with passion will be sloppy and bland !

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
After 5 years of development he basically abandon sc34 halfway and start developing new game :( Knowing him we will have something playable and with actual content to enjoy in 2 years at best :(

Well I know I will not support him on Patron this time.
SC34's first season was finished and he'll probably get back to it after this game.
Interesting how emotional people are in this thread about it based on so much misinformation though.

gigi89x

Jul 30, 2017
The game is detected has a virus by chrome and antivirus, no info of this game on Akabur. Is it fishy only to me?

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
Hey cool to see him making another one of these. As it is though, this is literally just a glorified gallery for like 3 pictures and some background art though.

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
It seems that he has some fascination with Jasmine, as she is now in the vast majority of his games and usually with a prominent role.

He hasn't taken on any other Disney princess to my knowledge but has Jasmine in count them 3 games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS

Okkrim

Nov 22, 2018
honestly, i'm kinda over jasmine. she's a good character but he uses her in every game. i mean where do you even go from here? a slightly different trainer with the same character who's scenes we've seen like a hundred times already?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote