HTML - Abandoned - Queen's disGrace [v0.40] [Endless_Effrontery]

1. 2.00 star(s)

brichouse

There's no character progression for the queen. There's no corruption. The blackmailing doesn't even matter, really, because the queen is spineless.

Also, I think the coding is off, unless I just missed being forced to do something I chose not to do.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Velrix

The Queen is a failure before even the start of the game.

The stats change absolutly nothing, she's a moron and we can't control anything.

"You have made your bed – now you have to lie in it." Thanks but no thanks.

If we played the maid or any other character it would be ok.

But being forced to play a submissive masochist who create her own dawnfall like a big girl and without any help, it's a pain in the ass.
    To view this without input possible, there's no satisfaction to manipulate because there's no manipulation.

The villain don't even need to exist, at the start of the game the Queen already go to Noble Brothels where political opponents are everywhere to be whipped and abused like a good slave...

Corruption? Nope she's already doomed.
    Blackmail ? Seriously, she want to be abused...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Smellfire

So far so good. The start could be expanded a little further but its a good premise written very well.

The stat based system isn't very good at the moment and not sure it actually does anything but this is the only thing I found really negative. Hence 4 stars.

Not usually a fan of 95% text based games but this is worth a read.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Doublefrost

While the game doesn't have a lot of images, what it does have is absolutely masterful writing. The story is much as you would expect from a smutty romance novel, a true rarity amongst all the games I've seen posted. I highly recommend giving this a try, particularly by those with a love for books.

The character's background, motivation, psychology, desires, and the unfolding situations of the story are vivid and immersing. The non-smut parts manage to enhance the totality of the experience. 10/10 game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sunshine999

I love the way Jaqueline is written, it's a fantastic character.
    Every scene helps the story go forward, there is no filler content and it's always either some action scenes, or we have character building.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Old DVD

I don't usually like text games, but in this game I really liked the plot, built on intrigues. Very reminiscent of the Maurice Druon novels I read as a child. In my opinion, the queen at the beginning of the game is too depraved, she should have been made more virtuous and modest. But that's a subjective opinion. I wish the game to be a successful project.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jday

v0.20.
    I've never reviewed a game before, but, damn, this masterpiece deserves it. If you're into blackmail/humilliation/bdsm themes, you MUST try this game. Pros:
    -Great writing
    -Wholesome, believable characters
    -Good pacing
    Cons:
    -No images as of yet (I really hope author adds some in future releases)
    -Sometimes too much text (strange demand to a text-base game, I know:rolleyes:(What I mean is some non-sexual dialogues feel like they could be thrown out. I enjoyed reading how church excuses it's wealth, but counting soldiers? Is it really nessasary?))
    About the management aspect. In the current version there's barely any and it doesn't really affect anything, so I'll skip this part.
    Taking the potential into account, I'm giving this game 5 starts in advance. Patiently waiting for future releases. :whistle:(kissing author in the cheek)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

klewino

jesus christ I came buckets

Text only game focused on BDSM, humiliation and blackmail There is a decent amount of content, the writing is pretty good and really hot in few scenes. The author nicely presents the world and the characters and creates an interesting story. The choices don't really seem to change anything, but since everyone is still going to pick the most depraved shit, I don't much care.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Ragnar

About the game. The writing and story are good which are te main thing in text adventures. Maybe more options would be great but this is just the first release so we will see.
    Overall is a promising story if you don't mind the lack of visual support.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

zehirman

Edit 30/04/2023
    He change the first horrible color and make shorter pages so i am changing my note. Great game if you are into blackmail, bdsm and male dom. He added pictures too, that's great ! the game is going in the right direction in my opinion.