VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queens of Our Hearts [v0.0.8] [Second Circle Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.png

Overview:
Queens Of Our Hearts is an interactive dating sim about college life on the west coast as imagined by basement-dwelling neckbeards. As a newcomer to the town of Santa Maria, you will be given the chance to forge relationships with a diverse cast of people, romanceable and not. Mostly romanceable. Let’s be fair, that’s what you’re here for, isn’t it?​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-19
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: Second Circle Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

0__1_.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
they dress in flesh suits and after the black girl rolls her eyes you are sent to menu..BUT..its clear english..about 5-6 minutes intro...couple choices...guess its a teaser really.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Not gonna lie, the "everyone in flesh suits all the time" is kind of weird. And when/if they disrobe they'll look exactly the same as before apart from some nips if they are shaven :unsure: :LOL:

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Diverse cast of 12 characters and not a single redhead among them, wow. Stuff like this should be illegal or something.

Just a joke. :)
As a fan of redheads myself (dating one currently, exwife was one, yadda yadda yadda), I can agree with this. If this is supposed to be West Coast USA, it's distinctive that there are two amazonian women and no redheads. Globally, just under 1% of women are over 6 feet tall. Where as globally around 2% of women have red hair. However, in the USA the stats skew slightly upwards for both, but still, the odds of meeting a woman with red hair in the west coast of the USA is about triple to quadruple that of meeting any woman that is over 6 feet tall...

And meeting one that's 6'3" or 6'4"? That's just much more rare. But yeah... no redheads.

:(

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
As a fan of redheads myself (dating one currently, exwife was one, yadda yadda yadda), I can agree with this. If this is supposed to be West Coast USA, it's distinctive that there are two amazonian women and no redheads. Globally, just under 1% of women are over 6 feet tall. Where as globally around 2% of women have red hair. However, in the USA the stats skew slightly upwards for both, but still, the odds of meeting a woman with red hair in the west coast of the USA is about triple to quadruple that of meeting any woman that is over 6 feet tall...

And meeting one that's 6'3" or 6'4"? That's just much more rare. But yeah... no redheads.

:(
So you're saying we need a 6'3" redhead?

I'm down for that!

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Since apparently 1.0 doesn't mean a game is complete anymore, I guess I'll ask:

Is the game done? Is it just the art that's oddly incomplete?

Reactions: firetemplar415

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Since apparently 1.0 doesn't mean a game is complete anymore, I guess I'll ask:

Is the game done? Is it just the art that's oddly incomplete?
No not complete just another dev uninterested in following conventions. Maybe they're just too edgy for such things?

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
They taking after hollywood. Can't have redheads these days.
you are mixing redheads with white people :p
also stallone and dolph lundgreen new show was killed by disney because it had too few girls and were to masculine lol
hollywood/disney is slowly going down :p

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw