VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quest Failed: Chapter 2 [Christmas special] [Frostworks]

User0115

Feb 3, 2018
To this day, this is one of the games I have enjoyed the most! I sincerely am exited for knowing that this series is still going strong and I cannot wait for chapter two to be released.

P.S.
Does anyone know of any games like these that are complete, I cant find any!

Apr 16, 2018
On one hand the guy can't seem to catch a break, at least with his own kind, even losing to a Fucking Bird RIP, on the other hand he gets ALL the sex with every monster girl that has a pulse, like Bond, Kirk, or Ryker(007 and star trek) so any feelings of pity for him are muted.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
We need a great hero who will post chapter 2 alpha 0.5. Thanks =)
seeing how this has been requested several times since it came out a month ago i would give up hope for this... we'll have to wait till the hole game is out... (which seems to be coming by december or so)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Please tell me the protag gets to take the lead this time and not getting raped or anything involving femdom... or is it pretty much the same?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Please tell me the protag gets to take the lead this time and not getting raped or anything involving femdom... or is it pretty much the same?
Pretty much still the same, though with the nun it felt more wanted from both sides

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
not gonna be uploaded here for sure... but 0.6 is out of patrons, if you are one of them go get it.

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
I hate to break it to you guys but, no one is going to post an alpha.

HOWEVER, not to worry! The actual game is probably right around the corner! Frost works has stated that they we're hoping for a December-January release. So...it'll be here...in time.