Wolf RPG None Quest & Quest - Tour Princess Orelei III translation request

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
I recently bought the game on sale now, and currently trying to do a translation however I'm unable to inject the translation i already made so far into the game hum.

ZePyro

Jul 28, 2017
I recently bought the game on sale now, and currently trying to do a translation however I'm unable to inject the translation i already made so far into the game hum.
Would you be so kind, to share it with the people in need?

223.gif

Reactions: Dopplyn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I remember checking for this before, but it's (still) not around on any sharing sites I'm afraid.

Reactions: BaasB

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
I remember checking for this before, but it's (still) not around on any sharing sites I'm afraid.
As I mentioned a few post above I could provide, since I bought the game (and two ore games that aren't around yet from the same circle) however I would like to share a fully translated version of these...(I id a full translation (not MTL) on Minamo's Island as well), however it seems kinda harder to implement that in a wolf game...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
As I mentioned a few post above I could provide, since I bought the game (and two ore games that aren't around yet from the same circle) however I would like to share a fully translated version of these...(I id a full translation (not MTL) on Minamo's Island as well), however it seems kinda harder to implement that in a wolf game...
if you are not willing to share i respect that.

i will buy the game

Reactions: ZePyro

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
How's the translation coming along?
Translation is going fine. But' I'm still not able to inject said translation into the game. Tried a couple of other different methods. The game doesn't accept it.

Last edited:

pokemon7

Nov 1, 2017
Translation is going fine. But' I'm still to able to inject said translation into the game. Tried a couple of other different methods. The game doesn't accept it.
That sucks. Wolf is always the hardest to translate. Hope you don't drop this.