Question about making feminine guy/femboy character

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey, everybody. So I'm currently working on a game and one of the potential love interests is a very effeminate guy. He's supposed to be slender and small and feminine, so I was curious if the easiest way to go about this would be to either use a male model as his basis and adjust him with morphs/assets I can find, of which I'm not sure there are many, or to use a female model and sort of slap a dick on her. Does anybody have any advice? Keep in mind I'm not creating these models myself, just using whichever assets I can find/buy.

EDIT: Should have clarified, I'm using Daz.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Note: I haven't tried it and it's just an idea...

You could use a female character and use a clothing converter to dress him as a man:

And for the genitals you can use Futalicious:

Another option is to use a male character and modify it to adapt it as you want; there are countless morphs to make it look like a girl.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Your biggest problem with using a female model is, obviously, going to be removing the breasts, since (if you're planning on using Daz Studio) most female characters are reasonably well endowed. There are some "small breasts" morphs, but I don't know if they'll get your model flat-chested enough. In addition, you'll have the problem of clothing, since getting male clothing to fit a female model in DS, while doable, is a nuisance.

I'm thinking that you could probably use one of the male teen models, so that you get the less-well-muscled body, and then work with facial morphs to make the face less "manly." There have been techniques discussed on the daz3d.com forums for applying female morphs to males and vice versa - possibly you could adapt one of the female heads and dial in a small portion of that to make your character look more effeminate. Another option might be to use something like the Growing Up series to dial back on the "man-ness" of the head by "un-aging" him a bit.

Interesting problem.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, everybody. So I'm currently working on a game and one of the potential love interests is a very effeminate guy. He's supposed to be slender and small and feminine, so I was curious if the easiest way to go about this would be to either use a male model as his basis and adjust him with morphs/assets I can find, of which I'm not sure there are many, or to use a female model and sort of slap a dick on her. Does anybody have any advice? Keep in mind I'm not creating these models myself, just using whichever assets I can find/buy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/futalicious-for-genesis-3-female.8201/

https://f95zone.to/threads/tween-rocco-for-g8m.20488/

https://f95zone.to/threads/xxy-v2-and-easy-control-for-xy-female-genital-g8f.30283/
https://f95zone.to/threads/futalicious-for-genesis-8-female-v0-3.19022/

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
That's freaking cool, solves a lot of the issues I have been having with similar work to the OP's topic, here is the version of G8F which is what I focus on

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

EDIT: Should have clarified, I'm using Daz.
That's freaking cool, solves a lot of the issues I have been having with similar work to the OP's topic, here is the version of G8F which is what I focus on

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanks for the advice and resources so far, everybody.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Bumping this to ask if there have been any new good assets released since 2019 that help? Same question as OP

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Naw, I've still occasionally look around, even this past week, but haven't seen anything newer than what's already posted here.

Most of my work flow nowadays for character diversity often involves using more modular morph assets (ie breast and body part morphs), often exporting my work to blender for sclupting, but mostly I use what I call, higher dimensional morphing.

Daz is 1 dimentional. the morphs only apply to the default G8F body. as a result, if you have 1 body morph, and then add another, the two morphs 'add' or stack ontop of eachother, often interfiering (and thus causing distortion). (mathematically, daz is 'additive' only operator)

Blender's Nth dimensional morphing allows me to at at any point 'freeze' what the current shape is, making it a unique shape. Daz has something similar... probably, but what blender allows, that makes it 'nth' dimentional is rather than morphing using the G8F base, I can set it to use a different base, such as the 'frozen' shape I make. This allows for 'cross fading' between to final shapes, so I can get a perfect mix. useful if I want to make a less feminine woman, or a more feminine looking man. so mathematically blender allows me to play with the order of operations, as well as use a sort of 'multiply' operator (actually its a lerp operator).

I often export final shapes back to daz however, just because its easier to prorotype in daz, also fit clothes to characters

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Naw, I've still occasionally look around, even this past week, but haven't seen anything newer than what's already posted here.

Most of my work flow nowadays for character diversity often involves using more modular morph assets (ie breast and body part morphs), often exporting my work to blender for sclupting, but mostly I use what I call, higher dimensional morphing.

Daz is 1 dimentional. the morphs only apply to the default G8F body. as a result, if you have 1 body morph, and then add another, the two morphs 'add' or stack ontop of eachother, often interfiering (and thus causing distortion). (mathematically, daz is 'additive' only operator)

Blender's Nth dimensional morphing allows me to at at any point 'freeze' what the current shape is, making it a unique shape. Daz has something similar... probably, but what blender allows, that makes it 'nth' dimentional is rather than morphing using the G8F base, I can set it to use a different base, such as the 'frozen' shape I make. This allows for 'cross fading' between to final shapes, so I can get a perfect mix. useful if I want to make a less feminine woman, or a more feminine looking man. so mathematically blender allows me to play with the order of operations, as well as use a sort of 'multiply' operator (actually its a lerp operator).

I often export final shapes back to daz however, just because its easier to prorotype in daz, also fit clothes to characters
Can you share some of your results in images?