• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Question about Mods

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I am making a conversion mod to sandbox for

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-420a-g28.41722/

and I have a question.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure where to submit this. I was looking at the criteria for mods, but I'm not sure if this qualifies as a mod as it converts the game totally to sandbox mode. And im starting with oldest version of the game. It was suggested that I create or obtain my own thread for it given that I have been giving nightly updates on the website regarding my progress.

How do I go about doing it since the modification or conversion isn't quite ready for full release yet, but I really need a thread to test it out and post extra feedback till it's ready for full release.

I'm really hoping you can tell me where or how to make my own thread.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Would it still be considered a mod or a new game? G28 has given me permission, but I still need my own page for it. If someone could give me any clue about where I could have my own thread to post it, I would appreciate it.

its still not ready yet but if anyone actually wants to check it our here

no where near ready yet but the first map hum is out and some of first sets of cases i wanted

didnt post the fixed html before posting give sec to get new link

Last edited: