Others Daz Question for animators and I guess booty conneseurs

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
I have been Googling and looking for quite some time for some booty/butt/ass jiggling animations, but I cannot find them. So this is my questions :

1. Is it generally harder to do butt jiggle animations than breast jiggle animations? Or does some kind of weird overlap happen that makes it very hard to use both at the same time?

2. Why is it hard to find them? I am of course not only talking about the pirate sites that have animations, but the normal stores seems not to have them also! So I cant buy them (I buy all of my resources) and see how they did them, so I can do them as well.

3. Am I missing something super obvious here? (I am noob :()

Thx for any answer, and if this is in the wrong place, I apologise and only kindly ask for a redirect to the correct place to post this.

Reactions: nillamello

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I have been Googling and looking for quite some time for some booty/butt/ass jiggling animations, but I cannot find them. So this is my questions :

1. Is it generally harder to do butt jiggle animations than breast jiggle animations? Or does some kind of weird overlap happen that makes it very hard to use both at the same time?

2. Why is it hard to find them? I am of course not only talking about the pirate sites that have animations, but the normal stores seems not to have them also! So I cant buy them (I buy all of my resources) and see how they did them, so I can do them as well.

Thx for any answer, and if this is in the wrong place, I apologise and only kindly ask for a redirect to the correct place to post this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/aniblock-high-heel-walk-for-genesis-8-female-s.22462/

Reactions: KinksterKitty

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

With Daz Studio, at least, it's easier to do breast jiggles, because the female characters have "bones" that control the position of the breasts, so you have something relatively easy to manipulate on the timeline when making an animation. You'll see this (quite dramatically, in some cases) in the animations that Stimuli sells on Renderotica.

Their butts, however, do not have "shaping bones," so you need an add-on morph package to do the shape altering there. In addition, Daz doesn't play QUITE as nice with animating morphs as it does with bone positions. It can work, but it's fiddly at times.

There is a "Breast Jig" resource on Renderosity that claims to be able to automatically calculate breast positioning/morphing. Haven't ever used it, so I can't speak to its actual capabilities. There have also been a couple of attempts at scripts to do this that were posted on the Freebies forum at Daz3d.com. Unfortunately, one that a lot of people thought had promised got abandoned by the author, and isn't available any more. I keep being tempted to try to write one of my own, but never seem to find the time...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
KinksterKitty
A couple of "try before you buy" animation tools for DAZ aniMate.:
https://f95zone.to/threads/keymate.20761/
https://f95zone.to/threads/graphmate.21344/

Also this animation because it's just too cool: https://f95zone.to/threads/animate-belly-dancing-for-victoria-8-g8f.31312/
They probably used motion capture, but it's still impressive. Would love to see it with boob and butt jiggle enabled.

A breast jiggle script to play with: https://f95zone.to/threads/breastjig-script-for-dazstudio-gf-g2f-g3f.29361/

Last edited:
Reactions: KinksterKitty

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, you'd need to keyframe butt morphs to get a bounce effect for custom animations. Software like Maya and Blender (I feel like a broken record whenever I make a post like this...) have simple jiggle modifiers that can me added to polygons and weighted to create dynamic bounce based on movement. This is... honestly, it's one thing in a long list of simple improvements that Daz should prioritize over another 'Gen' body base. Softbody physics is one of those things that, at least in a simple iteration, even free software should be able to do (hell, there's a softbody script from third party people for Daz for crying out loud).

Honestly, as I type this, it's probably because ease of use is top priority for Daz development, which is commendable. And softbody interactions (between other softbodies) can be really fucked up. If they released something like that to the general public, you'd have people morphing into blobs and devouring their partners in sex scenes real fast. But at least non-interactive softbodies, like jiggle without collisions, should be a basic feature.