Question regarding Pandorium

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
I know it's an online game and all but is there any way to hack it/or already released hacks/ways to get around the game and such?

Games' website:
Patreon:

Reactions: tototmp

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Nope, not as far as I know. I'd not recommend playing this game anyway. Development updates/new content take much too long for the money they earn. I really wonder who's nuts enough to fund them over such a long time. Most of the content is hidden behind a paywall. And this concerns not only some fancy special features like the personal household, this goes down to the core of this game, where you'll encounter one paywall restriction after another (breeding/training/festivities/disabled mini-games and so on). Gameplaywise it's boring, because you have to wait most of time, before you can do stuff untill all the resources are gathered, which takes a while. You can hardly do stuff in the beginning because you're lacking everything after you've build the necessary buildings and even when you overcome those early stages it's absolutely repetitive and still boring, because it only makes sense to log-in once a day or so. The rest of the time is waiting for resources and for settlers to be born. It's even unstable, because moving in free roam around the city or switching menus too quickly might crash the game, allthough I've got a still decent pc, so it's not lack of hardware but bad programming. I even funded them via Patreon for some time, untill I decided it's absolutely not worth it, since new content takes way too long to be released. And if you don't pay, you'll miss out most of the fun of this game, because of paywall restrictions. Bad game!

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
Has it changed at all since 4 years ago?
Nothing at all, Pandorium seems to be stuck in limbo as there's not even any new scenes or features being worked on, all the while being sustained by just a few active players and its annual Christmas Events. The gameplay features being so limited in the free-to-play aspect was what made me quit a short time after. Meanwhile, Costello is working on a 2D/3D survival game called The Hunter.

If you want to see how much content there is in the game, just look into the "resurces" file where the game is installed. It has all of the assets, especially the exclusive ones that the Jetset-tier patrons (and above) have access to (also includes sex scenes). The .swf files can only be seen when plugged into a flash decompiler program. If anyone is able to be up to the task, a fan-made, offline rebuild may be possible.