SiteRip Questions from a fool but curious about search.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, I don't know if someone can help me and if this is the correct way, but since I have been helped in the past with more difficult issues, I thought that I could ask for help again.

The question is: Does anyone know how to find or search for videos uploaded to general XXX sites or dedicated to game scenes that are well hidden by title?

I know that the question can vary a lot between if they only use numbers or titles that have nothing to do with its content, but... in the case that I want to know is for when example:

You put in any search engine:
"[720P] (character name) モンスター娘TD (or translated MonsterMusumeTD)"

and that by images or search you get a few videos and that when searching in related they provide you with others but not all and that when you go to the site, there is no profile to review for other uploaded videos and when you try to search for others on the same site videos uploaded with the same name there are "apparently" no more but when searching outside the site again it shows that there are more videos of the same type on the site.

The same also for cases where the video isn´t hidden by symbols or title, but as by its name "little difficult" there are hundreds of options before the one you are looking for.

I know it could be silly and it could even just be that the video is protected, lost or deleted, but there are cases where it's just there, I just don't know how to find it.

Thanks in advance for any possible help.