pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
umm i can't level up the hotel. i get to 20 stars for level 1 and it keeps on going. and i can't add another floor....
anyone else experiencing this?

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
About to try it liked the look of the art and story, but from the get go not a fan of not being able to use alphanumeric names..

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
New girl got a tan, 10/10!!
Need more tan or darker girls pls.
Not sure if you played the original Quickie series, but if you're curious on what possible next girl they will add, you can refer to the girls in the original series. Girls with darker skin tones (tanned or not) are Mai and Aria.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Not sure if you played the original Quickie series, but if you're curious on what possible next girl they will add, you can refer to the girls in the original series. Girls with darker skin tones (tanned or not) are Mai and Aria.
Haven't, so no idea who those are.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well Mai is the lady added in the latest update.

Aria is a cosplay, her father is the bartender from the whiskey bar.

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
This Guy or a Girl who makes Artwork and animations for this game Needs a huge Payrise for sure! cause They are making Freaking good Job!!!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Won't happen. Oppai games are developers who won't risk what they have at Patreon. In Reika's very first outing, she was the MC's sister, right up until Patreon changed their rules and she became your friend. Her family room scene is a reference to that.

Besides which, the only girls the developers will be adding to Love Hotel will be the girls who appeared in the Quickies. So, Satomi, Reika, Sara (best girl), Ms Belmont and Mai, with Toshiko, Aria and Victoria being added down the line.

Oct 11, 2018
Haven't played the new version yet but mann the wrinkles are unnecessary. The original Mai look was already perfect.
I really like Mai's new office look and scenario, buuuut I agree that the changes are odd. I don't understand why the devs decided on the physical changes, or the shift in personality.

Reactions: massifteetees

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Here's the text file. This should work.
Had to download the file, but yeah it worked finally. Unfortunately it's just 100% up to the last update, the gallery has five slots locked with this save. So only 0.16 complete, not 0.17 complete.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
Had to download the file, but yeah it worked finally. Unfortunately it's just 100% up to the last update, the gallery has five slots locked with this save. So only 0.16 complete, not 0.17 complete.
Oh, that's because I don't know how to unlock those.
Tried everything.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
I really like Mai's new office look and scenario, buuuut I agree that the changes are odd. I don't understand why the devs decided on the physical changes, or the shift in personality.
Exactly, adding those lines as wrinkles work badly in 2D lineart. It immediately makes the character looks old. It's hard to pull off as compared to painting style art like in What a Legend, etc.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Haven't, so no idea who those are.
10/10 recommended. They're short and sweet and get to the main dishes quickly. The characters are the same characters that are brought over to this game, albeit with some changes. Quickie is not a prequel/whatsoever.

Oct 11, 2018
Version 0.17.1 was just released, so this is a little late to the party, but this save should have the entire gallery open for all the girls. I only unlocked what was needed to get every hotel scene, though both hotels have some work done to them and there's scads of money if anyone wants to play around on the management side of the game. Enjoy.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hey Enthusiast+,
Download links for the Quickie: A Love Hotel Story v0.17.1 build are below.
(Note: Linux builds will be released in an untested state until we're able to get the hardware to test internally. If the Linux build doesn't work for you, please try the WebGL release on our website.)
| | | | |

BUILD v0.17.1 HIGHLIGHTS

STORY UPDATES

• Added new hangout: Reika Apartment.
  • Updated Mai’s voice.

GENERAL UPDATES
  • Added Curry item to Ramen-san’s.
  • Changed Reika’s loved food gift.

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed shared service purchases between hotels.
  • Fixed Sara spawning in Roppongi.
  • Altered My Whiskey’s texture quality slightly for WebGL.
  • Fixed slight issue in Mai’s Office animation.
  • Fixed bug where the “Old saves are no longer supported” popup would show at the wrong time.

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
(Note: Linux builds will be released in an untested state until we're able to get the hardware to test internally. If the Linux build doesn't work for you, please try the WebGL release on our website.)
I can confirm the Linux build does run nicely. All I had to do was enabling the execute rights of the program QLHS.x86_64 which is not uncommon with offered Linux builds..

Reactions: BaasB
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes