DrHeart

Jun 29, 2018
Replace Assembly-Csharp.dll on Android public with Assembly-Csharp.dll patron build win64 using apk editor (android), it's worked

Reactions: dankmeme09

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Hmm... I'm still locked to only 5 hotel stars in each of the 2 hotels, so I can't get 6 each to unlock Shibuya...

EDIT: Oh. Duh. Need to buy the Harajuku hotel.

Last edited:

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
Can't find the Glory Hole blueprint anywhere. Do u know where to buy the blueprint?
nvm, it's always been available at my side

update:
here's my full save

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
It says can't import for me ...
Because the save text strings are too long and the dev didn't realize there is a text input limit on the import function (why they didn't just have it read from a .txt file to begin with instead of this archaic Copy/Paste system is a mystery) so if you copy and paste it only gets about 3/4 of the whole text string.

Use a save editor and manually copy the save text into your current save and it will work fine (that's how I did it).

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
i cant even start the game, i click 1 time and the game crashes or stop working any1 knows what to do?

the game crashes when the intro is finished

Last edited:
Reactions: Firly84 and Xtmr61

neo6666

Feb 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "thedarkinkling, publicación: 6433583, miembro: 1718824"]
cuando trato de descargar sigue diciendo mal gatway
[/CITA]
trta desbloqueando las cocquis de terceros en la pagina de descarga de tu navegador

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
I haven't played it yet, so it's probably a question that doesn't have a definitive answer but... will this game have a pregnancy? Even if looking at the tags and not finding anything, there were games where they didn't have the tag and then they put it, and there were those that had it and it was removed, so I'm kind of in doubt if I "follow" the updates or not.

Reactions: _Maou_

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Might be a temporary problem.
It works for me in Europe.
I received the Same error then like a Cave man just tried again and i was able to download it. Just try again. Very Probable that one Server has some issues, so when you try again you will be directed to another one

Reactions: dedemaru
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes