RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Quick save? (Not normal save system) Realy -_- Our choices dont mather then? Because if mather and we lost some scenes because of choices how can we see that scenes?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Cheats mode enabled (v0.13.1p):
View attachment 514705 View attachment 514706

EDIT:
For future Updates/Modders: Just change "Utils.cheatsEnabled" to true and maybe "Utils.publicBuild" to false, to enable Patreon Gallery? (works none the less)
Hey, did u check on the latest version? i'm kinda new to this kind of stuff and just got a dll editor, when i open the file u tell us to, there isn't cheats/publicbuild in it. May i ask u to help ?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Hey, did u check on the latest version? i'm kinda new to this kind of stuff and just got a dll editor, when i open the file u tell us to, there isn't cheats/publicbuild in it. May i ask u to help ?
Im not v3n3 but i posted this before; I tried opening it with dnspy and changed the value accordingly. The patreon content are unlocked but whenever i tried to access it, it only shows black screen during the animation. So unlike the previous version, im pretty sure that the patreon content "files" are not included with the public release

Khada Du Couteau

Sep 21, 2017
Im not v3n3 but i posted this before; I tried opening it with dnspy and changed the value accordingly. The patreon content are unlocked but whenever i tried to access it, it only shows black screen during the animation. So unlike the previous version, im pretty sure that the patreon content "files" are not included with the public release
So i have the premium version and it's around 5mb bigger than the public version. I guess that all future public versions will be the same as this public version, and the premium content won't be there.Also here's the link for the premium version

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
So i have the premium version and it's around 5mb bigger than the public version. I guess that all future public versions will be the same as this public version, and the premium content won't be there.Also here's the link for the premium version Mega
Do you have a save along this version // way to cheat so we catch-up?
Thanks tho for the share

ramza321

Oct 18, 2018
Where did u find the save file tho? tried a search on the folder but no "save" found
I'm not at home but when you click on the button next to continue at the main menu, you can copy/paste this text, so you can transfer your save between versions, just like a flash game.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Okey i see, it imported, i got everything unlocked, but i get a blackscreen on the opening of anything in the galery

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have to say, I much preferred the old Quickies, so much so that I was a patreon when they were still doing the monthlys.

Sadly, for as long as they've been working on Love Hotel, there doesn't feel like much progress, especially if you've come back from time to time to check. But it just feels like things have stagnated. There feels like ten minutes more content than when I looked at the game this time last year. And that feels disappointing because I've been a fan of Sara, Reika and Mai for quite some time (Sara best girl) and it just feels...meh, now.

ramza321

Oct 18, 2018
I played 3 versions and every time the dev changes the hotel mechanics... I think if he chooses one and just started to import the scenes from the flash games (because they all are copies of the flash games) it should be faster and he could have time to develop more of the story.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, the Quickie series are very short stories where you meet a girl, and bang her.
The Love Hotel is an expansion on the Quickie series where you run a Love Hotel, meet several of the girls and build up relationships with them. Then bang them.

Reactions: Daellhin
Dec 14, 2018
Well, the Quickie series are very short stories where you meet a girl, and bang her.
The Love Hotel is an expansion on the Quickie series where you run a Love Hotel, meet several of the girls and build up relationships with them. Then bang them.
okay thanks

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes