RPGM - Abandoned - Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Oniblonde

Dungeon crawler with "fetch the items to progress" type activity - too long and kinda boring.

Dialogue is irrelevant.
    Scenes are kinda few, sparse and vanilla as hell.

If a puzzle dungeon crawler is your thing then hey... go nuts.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: really good and colourfull.

ambient and music: nicelly done.

scenes: hot.

gameplay: boring.

conclussion: there is so much work in the art and details of the map, and
    the humor is kinda good too. the anoying part is the gameplay, is like
    "go there, find that, pray for that works there. repeat" damn. i hope the gameplay gets better, or
    at least faster (yeah the movement is also kinda slow too).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.Clock

I've been playing this game since v1.0 and it has become one of my favorite adult games.
    The style is really good and the animations are fluid and natural. In terms of difficulty, I think it's perfect because you can't continue the story without reading and taking action, but the challenges aren't difficult at all, so you can enjoy the best part of this game: Sexy girls!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

stever

This game is terrible. It's 95% annoying busywork and 5% actual H-scenes, the dirtiest of which is just a robot hand fingering.

You basically have to go through two screens to collect items and then test those items on different objects to progress. The H-scenes are a tit job and a robot hand fingering, and nothing more yet (except a topless pic).

On top of that, it's annoyingly wordy because the writers think they're clever, and they give you multiple options for responses which don't really do anything.

The only good part about this game is that it's short, so it only wasted 30 minutes of my life instead of more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fluffy_jindujun

This one here is even better than their last game, much bigger and has more things to do
    Art is still awesome but the music might need more variation maybe
    Sex scenes are great and well animated, I wish the doggo would get it on with one of the girls xD