Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
VtdeS2Y.png

Overview:
Heyho, you funky sexy adventure dog!
Dez from Team Tailnut here
Science is in the air tonight!

You're a wiener dog... A genius wiener dog, set on using necromancy electricity to create artificial life in order to deliver a present.
Together with your trusty (and busty) assistant Beatrize and the other Science Ninja Girls, it's time to do some science!

The game is currently in Alpha stage!

Quidget the Wonderwiener started as a little jam game we did in under a month for the IGMC2017 game jam. And we even won the People's Choice award, wohooo!
Since then, we expanded on the original walkthrough quite a lot and learned some new tricks (and did another game in between). This release marks the first step in developing the full new experience 2.0.
See you around, and stay funky!

Dez​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-24
Release Date: 2018-09-11
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.56 Alpha Sextended Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -
Mac: - -

AP95Nq7.gif 8xDKgWe.png M8RJfcj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Fingerlicking update HERE:
Tasty update here:

Speaking of Bolty, the new character in v2.0 - say hi!

I just love doing character busts... This particular bust in this specific outfit will only be seen once during the first conversation with Bolty, but well. A bit extra detail is always good, right?

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
when just the intro has character, there's a lot of hope for the quality of the game.

you have me excited for something other than the normal parts, in addition to the normal parts. well done.
Thanks man, glad you like it!
I always loved the games that combined lewd gameplay and good gameplay well, so naturally that's what we're shooting for as well.

Really promising, something different from what I've been used to recently. Looking forward to seeing this progress.
Looking forward to make the best possible games we can do for you and others like you!
Thanks, mate!

I didn't know you can make games like these on rpgmaker
Haha thanks, and yeah, we had to ride the RPG Maker really hard to achieve some of the stuff... And by we, I mean OniGiri, without her nothing of this would be possible. But all in all, the RM is a nice little tool!

sandmansdust

Oct 31, 2017
Wow. This looks fantastic. I've always wanted to experiment with what could be done in RPG maker in terms of graphics but this looks absolutely stunning. Can't wait to give it a proper run through.

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Wow. This looks fantastic. I've always wanted to experiment with what could be done in RPG maker in terms of graphics but this looks absolutely stunning. Can't wait to give it a proper run through.
Thanks, mate, glad you like it!
Have fun playing and also, have fun experimenting with RPG Maker! Parallax maps for the win!

DREWZT

May 27, 2017
Love the art style and i like how you took a different approach to the standard rpg maker game.

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Love the art style and i like how you took a different approach to the standard rpg maker game.
Thanks, man!
Glad you like it! It's good to do something different from time to time ;)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Liar that can't be a rpgm game, 99.99% of them look basic on here, that is not looking basic. Unless your with the 0.01%

Reactions: Krull and Dezue
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes