RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Niiice. And that's how you do an rpgmaker game when you are not a lazy ass hungry for cashgrab. Shame there are so little "lewd game" devs that create actually an original content. Will wait to see more.

Reactions: Dezue

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for sharing and making me aware of this game, Dezue. I appreciate the art direction, and am thoroughly impressed by your team's work with RPGMaker, and even moreso impressed that this was completed in a month.
I absolutely am looking forward to version 2.0. Thank you again!
=D

Ray

Aug 9, 2016
:eazyHype: The Hype is Rising this game looks awesome, this one is going to be in the popular section as soon its start to relese the lewd content, i already love it. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :eazyHype:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol, the story is quite funny to read XD. love ninja...
the art looks unique and and fresh. the animation in the gif looks fluent and made with love.

i'm quite hyped for this game (well, my heart also belongs to retro jrpg with oldschool ATB fights <3, so it's no wonder i like what i'm seeing here). call me when you have some naughty stuff in ya game ;D. i will gladly try it out then.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
The setting/story/comedy, the ART and the gameplay are all top quality truly X3 COMBO

Now the only question is, what is there to expect from the adult content?
As far as I'm concerned, that's half of the equation and since I don't like buying cats in the bag, I will wait tor adult content update before even considering to help out.

Other then that, its a shame you don't have 1$ tier since I like to spread the love by patroning multiple projects but I guess having higher tiers helps out more at the start, when the snow ball is small and not many ppl know about you. It can take up to 6 month(3 if your lucky) before a patron blows up in number from what I heard, IF the game resonates with ppl.

So yeah, if the adult content blows my mind, I consider the 3$ other then that, I wish you good luck.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Fantastic Art, funny script... hope you gonna put some naughty stuff. But this Leisure Suit Larry style is good to.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Whoa, thanks for all the feedback, you guys
Liar that can't be a rpgm game, 99.99% of them look basic on here, that is not looking basic. Unless your with the 0.01%
Haha, we do our best ;) Thanks!

Niiice. And that's how you do an rpgmaker game when you are not a lazy ass hungry for cashgrab. Shame there are so little "lewd game" devs that create actually an original content. Will wait to see more.
Thanks mate, glad you like it!
But to be honest, we'd love to have some cash as well to be able to continue development ;) Grab that pussy cash!

Thank you for sharing and making me aware of this game, Dezue. I appreciate the art direction, and am thoroughly impressed by your team's work with RPGMaker, and even moreso impressed that this was completed in a month.
I absolutely am looking forward to version 2.0. Thank you again!
=D
My absolute pleasure!
Thanks for the nice compliments, UrchinHank! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about version 2.0!

Looks good, I'll stay tuned.
Awesome!

:eazyHype: The Hype is Rising this game looks awesome, this one is going to be in the popular section as soon its start to relese the lewd content, i already love it. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :eazyHype:
Thank you! We're looking forward to the lewd release as well

lol, the story is quite funny to read XD. love ninja...
the art looks unique and and fresh. the animation in the gif looks fluent and made with love.
i'm quite hyped for this game (well, my heart also belongs to retro jrpg with oldschool ATB fights <3, so it's no wonder i like what i'm seeing here). call me when you have some naughty stuff in ya game ;D. i will gladly try it out then.
Thanks a ton, you seem like the perfect player for the Peninja games
I'll hit you up when we're ready to release 2.0!

woah this looks pretty lit but im gonna wait until theres some h action then play :FeelsGoodMan:
Hehe, smart thinking

This is really made with RPGMaker engine? Wow!
The art is pretty good too!
I wish you luck :D
Thanks man! And I dig your signature quote
Fits perfectly here!

The setting/story/comedy, the ART and the gameplay are all top quality truly X3 COMBO

Now the only question is, what is there to expect from the adult content?
As far as I'm concerned, that's half of the equation and since I don't like buying cats in the bag, I will wait tor adult content update before even considering to help out.

Other then that, its a shame you don't have 1$ tier since I like to spread the love by patroning multiple projects but I guess having higher tiers helps out more at the start, when the snow ball is small and not many ppl know about you. It can take up to 6 month(3 if your lucky) before a patron blows up in number from what I heard, IF the game resonates with ppl.

So yeah, if the adult content blows my mind, I consider the 3$ other then that, I wish you good luck.
Thanks a ton
and I feel you regarding the Patreon tiers. It took a really long time and a lot of thinking and asking around until we decided what to do. And you're right, our guess was that it would help in the beginning.
I hope we can satisfy you with our lewd version, would love to have your patronage!

love this art
Thank you! :)

Interesting.. worth a download!
2 paws up from the doggo!
It'll be 2.5 paws up if the lewd content pops up and is gooood. :FeelsGoodMan:
Yeeeeah high paw, our canine brother!

Hope we can raise that half paw with the 2.0 update, woof!

Fantastic Art, funny script... hope you gonna put some naughty stuff. But this Leisure Suit Larry style is good to.
Thanks! Version 1.0 is the Larry version, version 2.0 will be the naughty Larry version

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I see one of the tags say "no sexual content" does that mean this game only has sexual humor and no actual sex scene. Not that this is a problem, just trying to imagine where this game is going.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I see one of the tags say "no sexual content" does that mean this game only has sexual humor and no actual sex scene. Not that this is a problem, just trying to imagine where this game is going.
Hey NekoRush, thanks for asking! Version 1.0 (the current, game jam version) only has the humour (due to the rules of the game jam), version 2.0 will have the sex scenes as well (and more content!). So you can get a feeling for what we're aiming for in the , or wait for version 2.0 (here's ) to enjoy the lewdness

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Great game, its really well made, best use of rpgmaker I have seen I think, goob job, hope we will see some sexy stuff, now its a tease, and we want to see more from you -_^

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Great game, its really well made, best use of rpgmaker I have seen I think, goob job, hope we will see some sexy stuff, now its a tease, and we want to see more from you -_^
Thanks!
Yeah, it's a wild story with the versions haha. Our next games will be sexy from the get-go!

Reactions: selvy

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks!
Yeah, it's a wild story with the versions haha. Our next games will be sexy from the get-go!
Superb! I'm hoping wonderwiener gets some fun with beatrice... they seem to have a cute relationship... ^_^

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Superb! I'm hoping wonderwiener gets some fun with beatrice... they seem to have a cute relationship... ^_^
Haha, well, for starters Beatrize has to go through Quidget's strictly scientific "Measure with Pleasure" programme, but it's a cute idea! Maybe somebody'll hide a little Quidget/Beatrize secret

Reactions: selvy

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Haha, well, for starters Beatrize has to go through Quidget's strictly scientific "Measure with Pleasure" programme, but it's a cute idea! Maybe somebody'll hide a little Quidget/Beatrize secret
Oh, sounds lovely! ;) Really looking forward to the next version. I also want to say i really liked the adventure game style gameplay, very funny and well made.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I'm very much impressed this game was made with RPG maker. The art style pops out and it really does add that funky color. You sir @Dezue have a promising future. No doubt about that.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes