RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
A new update!
I know you like the tasty stuff, you dogs!
Steaming hot balls of pleasure!
Open it up and the sauce comes out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: paintcabinet

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Surprisingly polished game all around. Didn't quite find its way to my funny bone, but I appreciated the many attempts.
I'm interested in seeing how this will be made lewd, because I feel like it's too crowded already (though the music might play a part in that feeling).

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Surprisingly polished game all around. Didn't quite find its way to my funny bone, but I appreciated the many attempts.
I'm interested in seeing how this will be made lewd, because I feel like it's too crowded already (though the music might play a part in that feeling).
Thanks!
We're aiming for making the lewdness in the Peninja Prequels part of the story, so it'll follow the game's quirky tone. I feel you on the music part - at least one of the sexy scenes will have different, more relaxed music ;)

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
It's time for Bolty to make her hand dirty :D
Finished this animation today and thought you might enjoy it

Stay funky and have an awesome week!
Dez

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
looks great how much sexual content since last release?
Hey Corn man! We've added a new storyline (Bolty the Mechanic) and Bolty's ero scene with Mr. Handy, the robotic hand for our recent Patreon release!

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
sounds good do you know when sexual content will be put in a public release?
Heyho!

After the Patreon release, we really were in the mood for a little intensive game jam, so that's where we're at right now :D. The game is called 'Pigglet and Mrs. Big Bad Wyvern' and will come out this month.
After that, I think the lewd release of Quidget will happen early next month - fingers crossed!

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
So seeing as the protagonist is a dog, does that mean the lewd scenes will be bestiality? Doesn't bother me either way, just want to check.
Well, if you don't mind a bit of cartoon bestiality (that's what I would call it - I mean, our protagonists have a big ego but their little animal bodies are a bit on the smaller side), Quidget will be for you!

Also: We have a new little lewd (jam) game released: Pigglet in Mrs. Big Bad Wyvern :D
You'll proooobably sense a recurring theme XD

Enjoy playing! Stay funky,
Dez

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Also: We have a new little lewd (jam) game released: Pigglet in Mrs. Big Bad Wyvern :D
You'll proooobably sense a recurring theme XD
Just started trying out this game, but it appears that the D key is not working for movement. The right arrow does work, however. That's on the Itchio site.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Just started trying out this game, but it appears that the D key is not working for movement. The right arrow does work, however. That's on the Itchio site.
Heyho! Sorry for the strange bug and thanks for reporting!

Sadly, I can't reproduce it in the browsers I have installed. May I ask which browser you use? And is it the same with the Newgrounds version?
You could also try pressing Ctrl+F5, this reloads the game and resets things.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Heyho! Sorry for the strange bug and thanks for reporting!

Sadly, I can't reproduce it in the browsers I have installed. May I ask which browser you use? And is it the same with the Newgrounds version?
You could also try pressing Ctrl+F5, this reloads the game and resets things.
I'm using Firefox version 59.0.3 (64-bits) on Windows 10. I tried the Newgrounds version as well performing a force refresh, but the problem persisted.

I also wanted to let you know that the dialogue part when you're outfitting Rosa gets a bit laggy. Otherwise I had no performance problems at all.

Overall I liked the game. It's cute. And the artstyle is very well executed. It is a bit on the short side,though. But I understand this is just a "side" thing. What more is there in the SEXtended edition? And do you have any plans for animations that show the action more close-up, like the penetration being actually visible?

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
@156_163_146_167
Thanks for the info! I'll have to wait for OniGiri to come back to be able to help you more (she's the programming wizard, I'm just the slighty simple-minded art guy :D). Sorry you encountered the problem, mate.

It's good to hear the performance mostly worked out for you! That was one of our main concerns since the RPG Maker is a bit resource-hungry sometimes :D (That's why we'll switch to Unity soon).

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Mrs. BBW

The SEXtended Edition has three more animations and we're working on a little lewd secret (our Patrons voted for Coppernica being the 'star' of the secret).
My honest advice at this moment would be to pledge only if you want to support us as a team, since Pigglet doesn't leave that much room for extra quests and sexy secrets (if you're after the SEXtended content). For Quidget, we plan a much more extensive SEXtended Edition with several additional quests and a hidden character you can 'encounter' XD And that one will definitely be worth it.

Your question about the up-close animations is actually really good. We're fairly new to the adult scene, so we kinda started very vanilla-ish, but I definitely see our fans' demand for more 'in-depth' scenes and generally lewder gameplay (also, I'm getting into the groove myself more and more). That's one of the reasons we decided to do a small side-project like Pigglet, to gather all that feedback and to kinda have a playground to test out things. Maybe the next Fairytailnut game will be absolutely over the top and people will ask us to dial it back a notch? :D It's always easier to have something small to experiment with (no penis jokes please XD).

Thanks for reading that long post :D You should get that D of yours checked (haha okay I made a penis joke :D).
Jk, we'll try to find the bug and fix it.
Stay funky,
Dez

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
That's an interesting development cycle. Developing different complete games and merging them together. Id call you crazy but this might just work. The art style is pretty nice too.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That's an interesting development cycle. Developing different complete games and merging them together. Id call you crazy but this might just work. The art style is pretty nice too.
Are they actually merging the games? I thought the smaller games are just the "build up" to the eventual goal, so to speak. To try out and implement new stuff and such.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
@whiteflashgod @156_163_146_167
Our plan is to build up our 'development base', so to speak, with different games. So we kinda merge all the programming, workflows, designs etc. into the big game (Peninja - The Funky Sexy Love Ninja RPG). The Peninja Prequel games are standalone, though - but they could as well be chapters of one bigger game, if you know what I mean.

:D I always realize it's somehow hard to explain, but after making Quidget in a game jam, it kinda hit us how this would be an awesome way to develop stuff and have more frequent releases.

Pigglet btw is more of a one-shot to have some fun and to test out a web release. We figured it would be easier to learn with a funny little project instead of betting everything on our best horse without prior knowledge how things work (e.g. we completely missed that NG had a judgement period before your game even shows up).

Call us Team Confusing Development :D
Thanks for your interest, guys! Stay funky!

Reactions: whiteflashgod
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes