RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know. It seems to be about the norm for h-games these days. Thus far I'm content with this game and the progress they are making.
You're fine with the progress this game has made in half a year? Are we talking about the same game? Its a single scene you know, and not really a good one at that. I wish I could have as much patience as you.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You're fine with the progress this game has made in half a year? Are we talking about the same game? Its a single scene you know, and not really a good one at that. I wish I could have as much patience as you.
Again, seems to be about the norm. Have you heard of games such as Breeders of the Nephelym, Pillars of Perversion, Shades of Elysium, Divine Arms, Wild Life, Malise and the Machine...

Reactions: Dezue

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
You're given this game for free and yet you find reasons to complain.

If you don't have the patience for it then why don't you start making your own games with the same quality or even greater than this one

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Again, seems to be about the norm. Have you heard of games such as Breeders of the Nephelym, Pillars of Perversion, Shades of Elysium, Divine Arms, Wild Life, Malise and the Machine...

I checked out their patreon cause I'm not interested in Demoing games that have content cut, and it's 12 bucks I guess per month to access the uncut version of the game. For a game like this that's what you'd expect to pay outright which I would be absolutely fine with, the fact that they are apparently also going 6 months without updating isn't encouraging. I like the art style from looking at the main page but I'm not about to pay that amount on general principle.

Now that steam is allowing this stuff hopefully the patreon gravy train will finally end but in the meantime jesus some of these devs really like to gouge people.

Reactions: puller123

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think the only comparable one out of those is divine arms, and yeah I would say the same for them. However I do think their product is oh better quality Imo. Either way there's a bunch of creators that release good content monthly or bi-monthly.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So because something free its suddenly infallible and above criticism? I guess I have been living in a fantasy world, I apologize for my mistakes. What I really don't understand though is that these guys are a two man team and they supposedly both work two full time jobs separate from this project right? So why would they announce a game, work on it a little bit, then divert their attention onto a separate game (all this while working two jobs, so they obviously don't have a lot of time)? But that's not it, they also worked on the code for another game; all this while this original project sits. Yeah maybe they occasional work on it, but at this rate our suns gonna burn out before this game is finished. I just think that working on a single project at a time, rather then the flavor of the month, would be much more effective. Its w/e tho, this isn't a project i'm invested in and these are just my observations.

Reactions: puller123

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
What I really don't understand though is that these guys are a two man team and they supposedly both work two full time jobs separate from this project right? So why would they announce a game, work on it a little bit, then divert their attention onto a separate game (all this while working two jobs, so they obviously don't have a lot of time)?
I agree with you, I don't see the point either. This is my first time seeing and trying this game and I went to their site afterwards to pledge, however finding out how long time it has taken plus the separate game in co-development alongside juggling full-time jobs made me do a 180. At least for the first tier above $1, if the extended version was available for $5 I could be tempted.

S

scatbordviking

Anybody have the expanded version? Free version not too interesting

Reactions: stever

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
We're not gonna get anything boss, the devs made the post and as such are directing everyone to pledge to their patreon. The end times are upon us, devs are finding the zone.
Some devs are okay with piracy. Hentai Writer of Future Fragments for instance. Their viewpoint is that it doesn't hurt them and can only get them more patrons.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I'm curious, how would you guys handle the H scenes then if some were allowed to the public and some allowed only for patrons? My only idea would be instead of mid scene you could approach the npc afterwards for the patreon only scene.

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
I'm curious, how would you guys handle the H scenes then if some were allowed to the public and some allowed only for patrons? My only idea would be instead of mid scene you could approach the npc afterwards for the patreon only scene.
I 100% won't pledge to any game that holds content back. The ones I like to support will give early access and things like that, and then release the full game after. Games that hide/lock content based on pledge amount are just trying to make a quick buck as far as I'm concerned and lack confidence in what they are making.

It shows to in the patreon lists, when you look at the top pledged games almost universally they are the release to patreons now do the public sometime later, this gets many more eyes on your full product. The more eyes on your product, and assuming it's good, the more pledges you get.

Fact is if you're hiding content behind pledges, and that content isn't very good, then when someone pays to see it , they feel ripped off. Art is subjective, you can't please everyone so this will happen to a percentage of subs, once they feel like they've been ripped off, you're done with them; they'll never pledge to you again. If you create a system where people judge it based on their own subjective ideals, and you charge them for that, you're going to lose, rather than just putting it out there . At least then they try it, go it's not for me and move on, but there is still an opportunity to improve it down the road and get them back. Take money from them and piss them off and that opportunity is lost.

TheLastRevenant

Dec 1, 2017
I agree with Ghost, While I understand that as a creator you just don't want to give thing away for free. But as someone who supports several other Patreons, They all either have a 2$ option or they don't gate the content behind a paywall.

While 12$ isn't a MASSIVE paywall it is asking alot for less then an hour worth of content.

Reactions: puller123 and Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Heyho, you funky sexy F95ers!

We've reached our "HALF A LOVE NINJA" Patreon goal yesterday - which enables one of us (in this case, me hehe) to become a halftime Dev Ninja! Wohooo!

We want to thank everybody here who became a Patron and thus, a member of Team Tailnut! I hope you enjoy your ❤ SEXtended Content ❤

Here's a little sneak peak at what's to come next - meet ROBOLTY & CYBEATRIZE ;)

Stay funky,
Dez

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I don't know. It seems to be about the norm for h-games these days. Thus far I'm content with this game and the progress they are making. And don't forget the public relations, such as sharing what they are doing publicly and being active on this forum.
Hey man, thanks for the kind words! <3
Exactly as you say, a lot of the work was a bit 'behind the scenes', like getting to know the scene, learn more about releasing a game etc. It's really kinda like building a house or something, can't just start piling bricks on top of another, first you have to make a plan, look at what resources you have and so on.

If you don't have the patience for it then why don't you start making your own games with the same quality or even greater than this one
Haha, well said!

And: The world needs more sexy games anyway, so it'd be a win-win for everybody!

Ok I'm in.
Niiiiice!

We're not gonna get anything boss, the devs made the post and as such are directing everyone to pledge to their patreon. The end times are upon us, devs are finding the zone.
Those fuckin' devs! ;)

Excellent looking game, but it feels like EA's take on Hgames. Every scene you get is 1/2 a scene with a PP link.
Microtransactions .... say its a *Demo* version atleast.
That's actually a good point with the Demo tag... We thought that saying *Alpha* would convey the message, but probably adding Demo would make things more clear.
If I was EA tho, I'd definitely add more boobs to Star Wars Battlefront and call the loot boxes 'lewd boxes' XD

You can save the game in the menu (press Q to access)

First time i've seen a game cockblock you mid scene and ask for you to buy higher tiered patreon sub, lol
:D The first time is always the most intense!
Btw your signature is so funny, what series is this?

That's a cool idea! I don't know if it would work for every scene, but we'll keep it in mind for future updates!

I 100% won't pledge to any game that holds content back. The ones I like to support will give early access and things like that, and then release the full game after. Games that hide/lock content based on pledge amount are just trying to make a quick buck as far as I'm concerned and lack confidence in what they are making.

It shows to in the patreon lists, when you look at the top pledged games almost universally they are the release to patreons now do the public sometime later, this gets many more eyes on your full product. The more eyes on your product, and assuming it's good, the more pledges you get.

Fact is if you're hiding content behind pledges, and that content isn't very good, then when someone pays to see it , they feel ripped off. Art is subjective, you can't please everyone so this will happen to a percentage of subs, once they feel like they've been ripped off, you're done with them; they'll never pledge to you again. If you create a system where people judge it based on their own subjective ideals, and you charge them for that, you're going to lose, rather than just putting it out there . At least then they try it, go it's not for me and move on, but there is still an opportunity to improve it down the road and get them back. Take money from them and piss them off and that opportunity is lost.
These are some interesting points, however with Quidget the case is that if you liked the public version, you'll sure as hell like the ❤ SEXtended Editions ❤.
That information is not really meant for you (as you already 100% made up your mind etc.), but for everybody who reads this: ALL the ❤ SEXtended Content ❤ is tailored specifically to our Patrons, the poses and everything decided in frequent polls and voted for by our members.
This is a matter we take very seriously as creators, and we stand behind our motto:
You supported us, and that's why we think you deserve something special - TWICE THE LEWDNESS!

Hope that answered some questions.
Stay funky, you guys!
Dez

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes