RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Heyho, @156_163_146_167 and @bobisthebest!

You guys know that, by uploading the ❤SEXtended Edition❤, you'll make this innocent, pure and shy little goose cry a lot in her sleep (not even speaking of Oni and me* ;))
Also, obviously, I can't stop you doing it, so let me take the opportunity to say this:

Thank you very very much ❤❤❤ , everybody from this forum who supports or has supported our Patreon campaign for Quidget 2.0! You're the best!
Remember, we as game devs will always offer you DRM-free games, 'cause we want to make your gaming experience as awesome as possible.

Stay funky, you swashbucklers!
Dez

*Okay, admittedly Oni is pretty tough, so she won't cry a lot ;) Me? I'll better just buy a water bed :D

bobisthebest

Jul 8, 2017
oke cool i go upload it to be honest they gonna support you anyways if they like your art style i just looking out for litte guys also i wont do a chargeback : P

bobisthebest

Jul 8, 2017
You guys know that, by uploading the ❤SEXtended Edition❤, you'll make this innocent, pure and shy little goose cry a lot in her sleep

also i dont have a soul so i eat that sad duck ; P i think salt from tears makes meat softer

Reactions: Dezue

bugmenot1

Jul 22, 2018
Honestly, not a big fan of this model. I much more prefer the model things such as "Space Paws" has, where you get the newest version early.
Locking behind content is fine as long as its for a limited time, like a timed exclusivity. But this is just outright "premium account" kinda bs like you'd see in mmo games.

I respect your work but man, this is a really bad looking anti consumer model. Especially with all the "hey you could see some spicy stuff here if you had the premium version ;))))" its like sticking it in our face begging to go support it, which honestly for someone like me have a bigger chance if you don't do tactics like that.

oke cool i go upload it to be honest they gonna support you anyways if they like your art style i just looking out for litte guys also i wont do a chargeback : P
Please do, some of us cannot afford paying monthly like that

Reactions: Dammit

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Honestly, not a big fan of this model. I much more prefer the model things such as "Space Paws" has, where you get the newest version early.
Locking behind content is fine as long as its for a limited time, like a timed exclusivity. But this is just outright "premium account" kinda bs like you'd see in mmo games.

I respect your work but man, this is a really bad looking anti consumer model. Especially with all the "hey you could see some spicy stuff here if you had the premium version ;))))" its like sticking it in our face begging to go support it, which honestly for someone like me have a bigger chance if you don't do tactics like that.
Noooooooo That would be, like, one of the most difficult models for us :D
Whenever we finish something, we want you people to enjoy it right away! I would die every minute we'd have to artificially withhold a game version from a public release XD
I like Space Paws and what they do, it's just that we'd like to do something that fits us as developers more.
We love giving out something everybody can enjoy, and if some awesome, generous peeps (you know who you are ❤ you funky sexy Love Ninjas, you!) decide to have our backs in this development journey... We want to return the favor by giving you something you can enjoy TWICE as much! ❤

Stay funky,
Dez

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think a better way to handle it is to not push in our face every scene that there are more scenes we're missing out on as long as we're not a patron, but instead let us know at the end of the game that there are more scenes available to patrons. That's just my two cents.

Will the games eventually be up for purchase, by the way? I can't justify spending a monthly fee for marginal updates, but I may buy the Sextended version if I had the option to when it's all done.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Will the games eventually be up for purchase, by the way? I can't justify spending a monthly fee for marginal updates, but I may buy the Sextended version if I had the option to when it's all done.
We're eagerly watching what Steam will come up with for sexy games in the future, since one of our goals is to have Quidget 2.0 on Steam.
The ❤SEXtended Edition❤ will always stay Patron exclusive though.
Anything else is not decided yet, we'll see what the future will bring!

Stay funky,
Dez

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I know this is a rather specific question but are the cumshots animated in this?
Heyho loganblade!
If you like animated cumshots, I'd wait for a future version at this moment.
At some point in the future, we'll switch to developing the game on Unity (preparations are already underway), and this will give us more animation power for... special FX ;)
Stay funky,
Dez

jjjjiiiinnnn

May 14, 2017
No one has the sextended edition posted yet? It seems like all the best scenes of the games are locked behind it, and the game does an amazing job shoving in our face that we are playing the public demo, letting us know we don't have access to those scenes multiple times. And on top of that it's a very expensive patreon.
Great game though. Love the art style, and fun puzzle'ish

Reactions: Dammit

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think there's just something wrong with my setup. I've had this with the exe version of the wyvern game as well, and now again the sound is messed up. Maybe I'll do a reinstall of Windows to see if that has any effect.

EDIT: Deleting the 'www' folder seemed to have fixed the sound issue.

EDIT2: And maybe running in Windows 8 compatibility mode is also necessary...

EDIT3: Removing the 'www' folder is not what seemed to fix the audio, and without it, I cannot save. So don't do that. I'm still not sure whether Windows 8 compatibility mode has anything to do with it, since the audio messed up again after a certain scene. It fixed itself in time, though. But whenever I start the game it's pretty much a coin toss whether the audio works properly or not. In this state there's no way I'm going to pledge on Patreon for this game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How exactly do I download this, I click the link and it just loads forever.
I just tried it myself and it downloaded within a minute without problems. What browser are you using? Are you sure you don't have anything in your downloads folder?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes