RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, it seems to be working now, just with a ton of audio glitches
Yep. Same thing happened to me. I thought that putting the game in Windows 8 compatibility mode or removing the www folder fixed it, but that was not always the case. The audio issues seem to be more or less random. Although it doesn't appear to happen when I restart my computer. At least not initially. But glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is she smoking wood in the pic on 2nd post ?

o_O

edit : nvm.. i just saw the "tnt" on it. i didnt saw it at first and i was like " damn.. that some kind of new smoking bong or something ? xD "

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Heyho, guys!

@156_163_146_167 and @icegrim
Damnit, those wretched audio glitches...
Unfortunately, we weren't able to find out where the problem comes from so far. We'll continue to try to fix it, however:

The good thing is that our switch to Unity will happen soon (for those who don't know yet, we've started working with RPGMaker but want to use Unity in the future), that will hopefully deal with the sound issues and, mainly, us not knowing what the engine is doing under the hood :D
So, persevere, my lads, the future holds wonderful rewards!

@BigLoada
Thanks, man!

@derof and @Razor1911
Quidget will get some mild action in the next release and some more juicy genius shenanigans in one of the subsequent ones.

@macadam
Hahaha
Well that could lead to a really explosive high ;)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Hope you guys are happy I made the goose cry cause i am not!
I honestly thought this was never going to get uploaded. I still cant believe the Dev locks the SEXtended Edition behind a $12.80 monthly paywall, and they don't even release builds monthly. This is more then what triple A games ask of you, it's almost as much as a WoW subscription. For what? 1 extra scene every maybe third month. I'm honestly starting to dislike these Devs more then Redamz. Hey guys, its us at Team Tailnut "We love giving out something everybody can enjoy," but unless you have $12.80 to give to us every month, even the months we don't release content for the game you back, well you guys just have to deal with half the content in it. We don't actually care about you. Jesus Christ.

Spearoflugh

May 7, 2018
Tbh, it's kinda disappointing to see no bestiality stuff from a protagonist who is literally a dog. Will it come in the future?

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Tbh, it's kinda disappointing to see no bestiality stuff from a protagonist who is literally a dog. Will it come in the future?
Come on man, read the thread. It's been said like five times that there will be action soon. Literally on this same page of the thread, just TWO responses above yours, from the dev:
Heyho, guys!

@derof and @Razor1911
Quidget will get some mild action in the next release and some more juicy genius shenanigans in one of the subsequent ones.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Feel like you should include the Linux and Max versions too so people know that they exist for those OS too.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Huh this looks really interesting just from looking at the pictures alone. I like the artstyle, and I don't think I've seen many other RPGM games with that many custom graphics. Just from looking at it I would not think RPGM and that alone has me interested. Will have to take a look at it when it's further along in development.

Reactions: fluffy_jindujun

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
>dog MC
>no bestiality
so the MC doesn't get laid?
Holy shit. Can you guys not scroll up just a teeny tiny bit? It's already been mentioned three times now on one page alone.

Besides, Quidget does get a little bit of action near the end of the Sextended version. It's just cunnilingus, though.

Gowon_

May 10, 2017
So there is only 1 sextended scene with bolty? no secrets? no bathroom? am i missing something? i wanna support this but i cant seem to find any of the other scenes :/

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
So there is only 1 sextended scene with bolty? no secrets? no bathroom? am i missing something? i wanna support this but i cant seem to find any of the other scenes :/
Aside from measure with pleasure, look at the photo on the wall next to your computer. Bit of a scene there.

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
I dont get why everybody is saying there is no action for Quidget yet.. There clearly is, as you can see here.. :b

I'm trying to figure out all secrets (ripped coat, pic on the wall etc) but I cant seem to clear the bathroom one.. Anyone got some tips? :3
Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 - v0.2 12.09.2018 14_58_58.png

Reactions: DoctorSnow
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes